Stay in School Writing and Art Contest
Do you take P.R.I.D.E. in yourself? Do you take P.R.I.D.E. in your family? Do you take P.R.I.D.E. in your community? The Boston Celtics take immense P.R.I.D.E. in being a part of the fabric of the city of Boston and the state of Massachusetts. This is your chance to rise to the challenge and show us your creativity, artistic ability and what P.R.I.D.E. means to you!
The Boston Celtics and the Arbella Insurance Foundation are challenging artists and writers in Massachusetts to a writing and art contest. All entrants will receive a free downloadable poster. The top 50 submissions will win a basketball signed by members of the Celtics 2019-2020 team!
WHAT DOES P.R.I.D.E. MEAN? Perseverance, Respect, Integrity, Decisions, Education
Parent or guardian (18+) must enter on behalf of any minor child. See submission details below.
The contest will be open for submission starting 4/20/2020 to 5/4/2020. Submissions made after 5pm on 5/4/2020 will not be considered.
- Ensure that a valid email address is listed on the submission as that will be the method of distributing prizing
- Participants are allowed to submit writing, artwork or both
- Writing submissions can be uploaded using a word processing file or can be hand-written and uploaded via a photo or scan – please ensure legible writing if handwritten
- Two-dimensional or 3-dimensional artwork can be submitted by taking a photo or video of the piece or scanning and uploading the image
The contest will be judged by a committee of the Celtics and Arbella Insurance Foundation representatives and/or designees.
- The top 25 writing submissions will receive a basketball signed by members of the Celtics 2019-2020 team
- The top 25 art submissions will receive a basketball signed by members of the Celtics 2019-2020 team
- Everyone that submits will receive a free downloadable Celtics poster*
*Please note: Prizing will be distributed by mail to winners once business restrictions are lifted and the Celtics HQ is open
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Must be a Massachusetts resident. See official rules for details