Dancer Profile: Mackenzie
G2O Spa + Salon: Hair: Tiffany Blair
- Hometown: Avon, CT
- Nickname: Mackenz
- Occupation: I am always changing daytime occupations. However, I got my degree in PR from Boston University, so I hope to one day work at an all encompassing PR Agency!
- Tenure: 2nd Year
- TV Show: Family Guy, Bob’s Burgers, the Golden Girls, and anything HGTV
- Movie: The Breakfast Club
- Book: Currently - An American Marriage by Tayari Jones
- App: Instagram/WSJ App
- Food: French fries
- Music: Bon Iver! Or anything Indie Folk/ US Top 50
- Place to visit: Anywhere my family is!
- Celtics Player: Terry Rozier
What is the best thing about being a Celtics dancer?
The best thing about being a Celtics Dancer is being able to do what I love with such incredible and talented women all while cheering for the best team in the NBA!
What is your favorite quote to live by?
“The two most important days of your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” - Mark Twain
What 3 words best describe you?
Loyal, goofy, driven!
What is one thing on your bucket list you'd like to accomplish?
To go on a safari with my family!
If you were a superhero what would your super power be?
What is your greatest achievement?
Graduating from Boston University, and of course, becoming a Celtics Dancer!
What are your game day rituals and routines?
Don’t have any!
What is your biggest guilty pleasure?
During your free time, what are your favorite hobbies?
Napping! Yoga, reading, & shopping!
What is the best thing about Boston fans?
The energy that Boston fans have is unmatched by any other sports fans!