BCSF 50/50 Raffle
Volunteers getting ready to start their 50/50 Raffle shift.
About 50/50 Raffle
The 50/50 Raffle launched in March 2012 and has raised over $400,000 to benefit the Boston Celtics Shamrock Foundation (BCSF) and our community partners. Not only is the program an engaging fundraising platform that helps BCSF increase our impact in the community, but it also serves as a fun volunteer initiative for our fans, partners, and local organizations.
- Corporate Volunteerism: The 50/50 Raffle provides a fun and engaging corporate volunteer initiative. It is a great way for corporations to engage employees in community service while also providing a unique team building opportunity within the excitement of the TD Garden.
- Individual Volunteers: Whether you are a college student looking for community service hours, a family interested in a group activity, or an individual interested in volunteering, the 50/50 Raffle program is an exciting way to help raise money for very worthy causes in our community.
- The 50/50 Raffle volunteer shift is about 4 hours long.
- Volunteers arrive 2 hours before tip-off at the TD Garden Security Entrance on Legends Way past the East Gate Entrance of the TD Garden.
- Volunteers check-in at the Security Entrance and are then escorted up to level 4 to receive a full overview of the program and responsibilities for the night.
- Volunteers sell tickets at a table or from a mobile device.
- One hour before tip-off, gates open and sales begin! Sales end at the end of halftime.
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes. Feel free to show off your Celtics Pride!
- Food is not provided – you may bring a snack or purchase food on the concourses. There is water available for all volunteers.
- Please note that we cannot guarantee a safe area for personal items. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged items.
Here you can find a list of the winning 50/50 raffle tickets from previous Celtics games. Check back to see if you've won!
|11/21/18||New York Knicks||A-336709|
|12/6/18||New York Knicks|
|12/10/18||New Orleans Pelicans||A-445056|
|1/26/19||Golden State Warriors||---|
|2/3/19||Oklahoma City Thunder||---|
|2/7/19||Los Angeles Lakers||---|
|2/27/19||Portland Trail Blazers||---|
|3/24/19||San Antonio Spurs||---|
For more information and to claim a winning number, please contact email@example.com.