SUBWAY® "NE OHIO WINE AND GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY" SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the Northeast Ohio Designated Metropolitan Area (“DMA”) who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. You need not be present to win. Employees (and their immediate families or those living in the same household) of Subway Franchisee Advertising Fund Trust, Ltd on behalf of Market #009 (“Sponsor”), Doctor’s Associates Inc., Franchisee World Headquarters, LL, SUBWAY® Restaurants, Cavaliers Operating Company, LLC (the Cleveland Cavaliers), Quicken Loans Arena, and the National Basketball Association and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc., (all together herein after the “NBA Entities”) and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, owners, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) are not eligible to enter or win.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 a.m. EST on November 2, 2015 and ends at 11:59 p.m. EDT on March 27, 2016 (“Sweepstakes Period”). You may enter this Sweepstakes via either the in-store or mail-in entry methods described below. Regardless of entry method you may only enter once per each 24 hour period. No photocopied or mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. Illegible, incomplete and duplicate entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted from post office boxes.
a. ON-LINE ENTRY METHOD: Beginning on November 2, 2015 you can enter the Sweepstakes by visiting a participating Northeast Ohio Subway Restaurant during the Sweepstakes Period and scan a QR code available on in-store marketing materials (e.g. door signs, counter cards, etc.). The QR code will link you to the on-line entry page www.Cavs.com/subway.
You can enter on-line until midnight on the last day of each Weekly Drawing Period during the Sweepstakes Period. A “Weekly Drawing Period” will commence at 12:01 a.m. on Monday 11/8/15 and continue each Monday until March 28, 2016. Any entries received during the week leading to a Monday will be eligible for that Monday’s drawing (i.e. for the 11/9/15 drawing, entries will be from 11/2/15 through 11/8/15). On the Monday after each Weekly Drawing Period, winners will be randomly selected from the entrants for that Weekly Drawing Period.
All entries will be discarded after the Winners for the particular Weekly Drawing Period are chosen. The process will continue for each Weekly Drawing Period during the Sweepstakes Period. Entries are not cumulative; you must re-enter each Weekly Drawing Period in order for a chance to win.
b. MAIL-IN ENTRY METHOD: Alternatively, you may enter the Sweepstakes by hand-printing the words “NE Ohio Wine and Golden Opportunity” Sweepstakes, your name, age, address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, and e-mail address (if applicable) on a 3” x 5” card and mailing it in an envelope to: “NE Ohio Wine and Golden Opportunity” Sweepstakes, TKO Marketing-Communications, Inc. 25651 Detroit Road #220 Westlake, OH 44145. Mail-in entries will be considered for the drawing for the Weekly Drawing Period in which such entries are received. All mail-in entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. EDT of the last day of the Sweepstakes, i.e. March 27, 2016. Proof of depositing entry in mail is not considered proof of delivery or receipt.
3. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE AND LIMITS AND OTHER CONDITIONS: There will be twenty (20) First Prizes; ten (10) Second Prizes; two (2) Third Prizes and four (4) Fourth Prizes that will be awarded as described in the table below.. Each First Prize will consist solely of two (2) tickets for seats in the “Subway Fan Zone” at certain Cavaliers Home games during the 2015-16 Season. There will be twenty (20) First Prizes awarded during the Sweepstakes Period. Each First Prize will have a total Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of $190. There will be ten (10) Second Prizes awarded during the Sweepstakes Period. Each Second Prize will consist solely of a $50 Gift Cards for the Cavaliers Team Shop. Each Second Prize will have an ARV of $50. There will be two (2) Third Prizes awarded during the Sweepstakes Period. Each Third Prize will consist solely of items autographed by Cavaliers Legends Players. Each Third Prize will have an ARV of $150. There will be four (4) Fourth Prizes awarded during the Sweepstakes Period. Each Fourth Prize will consist solely of items autographed by current Cavaliers Legends Players. Each Fourth Prize will have an ARV of $250. The Approximate Retail Value of all Prizes awarded during the Sweepstakes Period is $5,600.
Prizes will be drawn over 21 week period; some weeks will have 2 separate winners drawn.
|Winner Selection Date||Entries Drawn||Prize 1 (1st winner/week)||Prize 2 (2nd winner/week)|
|Mon 11/9||11/2-11/8||2 tickets (Nov. 10th)|
|Mon 11/16||11/9-11/15||2 tickets (Nov. 19)||2 tickets (Nov 23)|
|Mon 11/23||11/16-11/22||2 tickets (Dec. 1)|
|Mon 11/30||11/23-11/29||Legends Autographed Item (1)||Gift card (1)|
|Mon 12/7||11/30-12/6||2 tickets (Dec. 8)||Gift Card (2)|
|Mon 12/14||12/7-12/13||2 tickets (Dec 17)|
|Mon 12/21||12/14-12/20||2 tickets (Jan 2)||Gift card (3)|
|Mon 12/28||12/21-12/27||2 tickets (Jan. 18)|
|Mon 1/4/16||12/28-1/3||2 tickets (Jan. 30)||Legends Autographed Item (2)|
|Mon 1/11||1/4-1/10||2 tickets (Feb 6)||Gift card (4)|
|Mon 1/18||1/11-1/17||2 tickets (Feb 8)||Gift card (5)|
|Mon 1/25||1/18-1/24||2 tickets (Feb. 18)||Gift card (6)|
|Mon 2/1||1/25-1/31||2 tickets (Feb 29)||Gift card (7)|
|Mon 2/8||2/1-2/7||2 tickets (March 4)||Legends Autographed Item (3)|
|Mon 2/15||2/8-2/14||2 tickets (Mar 5)||Gift Card (8)|
|Mon 2/22||2/15-2/21||2 tickets (Mar 16)||Gift Card (9)|
|Mon 2/29||2/22-2/28||2 tickets (Mar 23)|
|Mon 3/7||2/29-3/6||2 tickets (Mar 31)||Legends Autographed Item (4)|
|Mon 3/14||3/7-3/13||2 tickets (Apr 11)|
|Mon 3/21||3/14-3/20||2 tickets (tbd)|
|Mon 3/28||3/21-3/27||Current Player Autographed Item (1) & gift card (10)|
4. RANDOM DRAWING: The Prize Winners will be selected in random drawings from among all eligible entries received during a particular Drawing Period. Weekly drawings will start on Monday 11/9/15 and continue each Monday until March 28, 2016. Any entries received the week leading to Monday will be eligible for that Monday’s drawing (i.e. for the 11/9/15 drawing, entries will be from 11/2/15 through 11/8/15). Subsequent drawings will be made on the Monday morning after the conclusion of each Weekly Drawing Period during the Sweepstakes Period from among all eligible entries received during the Weekly Drawing Period by judges selected by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. The Prizes are guaranteed to be awarded. Winners will be provided instructions for receiving their game tickets via FLASHEATS. Other prizes ($50 Team Shop Card, autographed items) will be sent to the winners by the Cavaliers.
5. PRIZE CONDITIONS: No substitution for any prize will be permitted. If necessary due to unavailability of the Prize, a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded at the discretion of the Sponsor. Prize is not transferable, assignable or redeemable for cash. Winner may be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity/Liability Release within two (2) days of issuance. Failure to return all required documents in this time period may result in the Winner being disqualified and an alternate Winner selected. If a prize notification is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable or if an entrant is found to be ineligible or declines acceptance of the Prize for any reason, an alternate Winner may be selected. By entering this Sweepstakes and/or accepting the Prize, Winner and entrant hereby consent (except where prohibited by law) to the reasonable use by Sponsor of the Winners’ and entrants’ photograph, voice, likeness and/or image, hometown address, contents of the entry form and the name and age of the Winners and entrants without any further compensation for any future promotional activity related to this Sweepstakes.
6. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning a Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received for the Sweepstakes and are equal regardless of method of entry.
7. CONDUCT OF PARTICIPATION: By entering the Sweepstakes, entrant affirms that he or she has read and agrees to abide by the Official Sweepstakes Rules and the decisions of the judges. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant acting in violation of the Official Rules or found tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and, by entering, all Winners and entrants hereby submit to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Cleveland, Ohio. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor, Doctor’s Associates Inc., Franchisee World Headquarters, LLC and SUBWAY® Restaurants, TKO Marketing-Communications and Cavaliers Operating Company, LLC, Quicken Loans Arena, NBA Entities and the Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; printing or other errors; and any entries or mail which are late, lost, delayed, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, mutilated, illegible, postage due or any combination thereof. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes in the event that it becomes necessary due to circumstances beyond Sponsor’s control. In the event the Sweepstakes is terminated early, a winner will be selected from all eligible entries received at the time of termination.
9. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By participating, Winner and entrants agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, Doctor’s Associates Inc., Franchisee World Headquarters, LLC and SUBWAY® Restaurants, TKO Marketing-Communications and Cavaliers Operating Company, LLC, Quicken Loans Arena, NBA Entities and the Released Parties from and against any claims made by the Winner, entrants or any other third parties related in any way to the operation of this Sweepstakes, as well as any other claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses (whether alleged, threatened, or actual) to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity or participation in this Sweepstakes.
10. WINNERS LIST AND OFFICIAL RULES: For an Official Winners List (available on April 30, 2015) or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “NE Ohio Wine and Golden Opportunity” Sweepstakes - WINNERS - or - OFFICIAL RULES (please specify), Cleveland Cavaliers, 1 Center Court Cleveland, OH 44115. All requests must be received by October 31, 2015.
11. SPONSORS: Subway Franchisee Advertising Fund Trust, Ltd. on behalf of Market #009, 325 Bic Drive, Milford CT 06460. Contest to be administered by TKO Marketing-Communications, Inc. 25651 Detroit Road #220 Westlake, OH 44145.
Cleveland Cavaliers name and logos are registered trademarks and are used with permission. Cavaliers logo is held by Cavaliers Operating Company, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
© 2015 (Subway®). All rights reserved.