THE SHERWIN-WILLIAMS SURE-SHOT PROMOTION
Enter for a chance to win $1,000 Cash!
One contestant will be selected in a random drawing conducted prior to each regular season game. If the Cavaliers take and make the last shot before half-time, the selected contestant will win:
3 pt. shot made = $1,000 cash!
2 pt. shot made = Two (2) tickets to a Cavaliers home game
Even if the Cavaliers don’t make the last shot or are fouled in the act of shooting, the selected contestant will still win a Cavaliers hat and t-shirt.
Contest ends April 1, 2018 at 11:59:59 PM EST. For full contest details and rules, Click Here!
SHERWIN-WILLIAMS SURE SHOT SWEEPSTAKES
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. The Cleveland Cavaliers/Sherwin-Williams Sure Shot Promotion (the “Promotion”) runs throughout the NBA regular season, beginning with the Cleveland Cavaliers’ first game on October 2, 2017, and ending on on April 1, 2018.
2. The entry period for the Promotion begins on October 2, 2017, at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on April 1, 2018, at 11:59 p.m. ET. To enter, complete and submit an official entry form, available online at cavs.com/sherwin or print or type your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and date of birth on a 3" x 5" index card, and mail your entry to “Cleveland Cavaliers/Sherwin-Williams Sure Shot Promotion”, Quicken Loans Arena, One Center Court, Cleveland, OH 44115. Only 20 entries per person per calendar month will be accepted, regardless of the method of submission. All entries must be received by 11:59 pm ET on April 1, 2018. Cavaliers Operating Company, LLC’s (“Cleveland Cavaliers”) computer is the official time-keeping device for the Promotion. Proof of submission of entry does not constitute proof of receipt of same. Illegible, incomplete, mutilated or mechanically produced or reproduced entries will not be accepted or entered in the Promotion. Entries will not be accepted from P.O. Boxes. The Sherwin-Williams Company and Cleveland Cavaliers (collectively, the "Sponsors"), the Rock Ventures Family of Companies, the National Basketball Association and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc. (all together hereinafter the “NBA Entities”) and any of their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents (all collectively, the “Released Parties”) are not responsible for lost, illegible, mutilated, late, misdirected, incomplete, or postage-due mail entries or for entries not received due to lost, failed, delayed or interrupted internet connections or miscommunications, or to other electronic malfunctions, delays, or errors.
3. One (1) contestant will be selected in a random drawing conducted prior to each of the 82 regular season Cavaliers games and announced during each broadcast on the Cavaliers Radio Network. If the last field goal attempted or made before half-time of the game is taken by the Cleveland Cavaliers, as determined by the official scorekeeper of the game, the selected contestant will win the following prize:
|Field Goal||Prize (Approximate Retail Value)|
|Good 3-point basket||$1,000 cash|
|Good 2-point basket||2 Loudville tickets to a Cavaliers 2016-17 regular season home game|
|Missed shot or defensive shooting foul||Cavaliers hat and t-shirt|
If the last field goal attempted or made before half-time of the game is taken by the opposing team, as determined by the official scorekeeper of the game, no prize will be awarded. The prizes to be awarded are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash or for credit. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value.
4. The odds of being selected as a contestant depend on the number of eligible entries received at the time of each drawing. Non-winning entries will be carried over to any subsequent drawings during the Promotion. Potential winners will be notified by email, telephone, or regular mail. Winners of the cash prize are required to complete an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability/publicity, where permitted by law, within ten (10) business days of notification of winning or the prize will be forfeited. In the event a potential winner cannot be contacted within five (5) business days after the first attempt to make contact, such potential winner will be deemed ineligible and disqualified. In such event or if the potential winner declines the prize, the prize will be forfeited. Limit one (1) prize per person or household during the duration of the Promotion.
5. The Promotion is open to all residents of the United States that reside within a 75 mile radius of Quicken Loans Arena and that are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry except for employees and immediate family members of the Released Parties. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
6. For a copy of the Official Rules or a list of winners (first name, last name initial and city of residence only), send a self-addressed, first class, postage paid envelope to “Cleveland Cavaliers/Sherwin-Williams Sure Shot Promotion”, Quicken Loans Arena, One Center Court, Cleveland, OH 44115. The winners' names will be made available upon written request as stated after May 1, 2018. All requests must be received by June 1, 2018. The Official Rules are also available at cavs.com/sherwin.
7. Participation in the Promotion constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsors, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules in a timely manner.
8. By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees that the Released Parties have no liability whatsoever for any injuries or damages of any kind which may result from acceptance, enjoyment, ownership and/or use of the prize awarded. Acceptance of any prize releases each of the above from any and all liabilities relating to or in any way involving the prize awarded. By entering the Promotion and accepting a prize, each winner consents to the use of his or her name, likeness and photograph in any and all advertising, promotions or other publicity conducted by the Sponsors and/or the NBA Entities and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliates in any manner (except where prohibited by law) without further authorization, compensation or remuneration of any kind.
9. Each entrant hereby agrees to be solely responsible for, defend, hold harmless and indemnify the Released Parties from and against any claims, demands, causes of action or damages (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of or resulting from or in any way caused by (i) entrant’s participation in this Promotion; or (ii) the receipt or use of any prize awarded in this Promotion.
10. Winners are solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes in connection with any prize awarded and any expenses associated with the use or enjoyment of any prize. Cavaliers ticket winners are responsible for any expenses related to attending a game, including, but not limited to, travel to and from Quicken Loans Arena, parking, gratuities, food and beverages and any other expenses of a personal nature, which are not included above.
11. Sponsors reserve the right in their discretion to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion, or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsors reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. In addition, Sponsors reserve the right in their discretion to cancel, terminate, modify and/or suspend the Promotion in the event of tampering or other circumstances, including but not limited to acts of God or force majeure, that render it impractical or impossible to complete or fulfill the Promotion as originally planned. Sponsors’ failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Ohio; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering a Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees or expenses; and (c) entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsors in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Ohio, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Ohio or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Ohio.
13. Entrants are only eligible to win one (1) prize per 90 day period regardless of sweepstakes, contest, giveaway or promotion type sponsored or administered by either the Cleveland Cavaliers, Quicken Loans Arena or any of their affiliated entities. 90 day period starts when prize is awarded.
14. Sponsored by The Sherwin-Williams Company, 101 W. Prospect Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio 44115 and the Cleveland Cavaliers, Cavaliers Operating Company, LLC, Quicken Loans Arena, One Center Court, Cleveland, Ohio 44115.