**NOTE: The news clips and articles listed don't necessarily reflect the views or beliefs of the Cleveland Cavaliers or their Basketball Operations staff, partners, or sponsors.**
Cavaliers at Brooklyn Nets, Game 5: Preview and listings
Author: Joe Vardon
CLEVELAND, Ohio -- The Cavaliers (3-1) play the Brooklyn Nets (2-2) on the road in the second of back-to-back games for both teams.
When: 7:30 p.m.
TV: Fox Sports Ohio - CLICK HERE to read full story.
LeBron James, new-look Cavaliers outlast Bulls, 119-112
Author: Joe Vardon
CLEVELAND, Ohio -- Don't ask the Cavaliers about their lineups, rotations, any of that.
Because they don't know.
What Cleveland knows is its talent has led to three wins in four games, with three starting lineups, including a 119-112 win over the Chicago Bulls Tuesday night. - CLICK HERE to read full story.
LeBron James as Cavaliers point guard, a smashing success
Author: Joe Vardon
CLEVELAND, Ohio -- For LeBron James, there's no such thing as playing out of position.
The Cavs beat the Chicago Bulls 119-112 Tuesday on a night in which every player in Cleveland's lineup started at his particular position for the first time this year.
James played point guard, and recorded season highs with 34 points and 13 assists. According to ESPN's stats shop, James is the only active NBA player with at least 20 points and 10 assists posted from each of four starting positions. - CLICK HERE to read full story.
More Daily Press Links:
- (10/25) LeBron James has great appreciation for injured Browns star Joe Thomas, wishes for winning season in future Cleveland.com
- (10/25) LeBron James discusses Jordan Bell's dunk, NBA code in late-game situations: 'Stop me from dunking' Cleveland.com
- (10/25) Cleveland Cavaliers' bench bails team out against Bulls, strives to be one of league's best Cleveland.com
- (10/25) Jeff Green welcomes challenge of being one of Cleveland Cavaliers' defensive stoppers Cleveland.com
- (10/25) Tyronn Lue upset with Cavaliers' defense, and for good reason Cleveland.com
- (10/25) Cavs Overcome Slow Start, Hold Off Bulls Cavs.com
- (10/25) Cavaliers 119, Bulls 112: Early-season trends alarming, but LeBron James excels as point guard Akron Beacon Journal
- (10/25) Marla’s 33 shots from beyond the arc on slow starts, bad defense and LeBron at point guard Akron Beacon Journal
- (10/25) Cavaliers notebook: LeBron James didn’t need snap streak to appreciate Browns’ Joe Thomas Akron Beacon Journan
- (10/25) Bench comes to the rescue for slow-starting Cavs in victory over Bulls | Jeff Schudel News-Herald
- (10/25) James scores 34 as Cavs beat Bulls, 119-112 News-Herald
- (10/25) LeBron James steps in as emergency point guard, helps Cavs down Bulls despite another slow start Chronicle Telegram
- (10/25) Final Thoughts: LeBron James shines as a point guard, but the Cavs' defense still needs work The Athletic
- (10/25) LeBron James, Point God: While We’re Waiting Waiting For Next Year
- (10/25) Cavaliers talent overcomes slow start to top Bulls 119-112 Lake County Sentinel
- (10/25) Three’s Arrive, Though Cavaliers Still Waiting On Defense 92.3 The Fan
- (10/25) Cavs Dribbles: Not all perfect, but that’s OK Amico Hoops
- (10/25) LeBron, Cavs’ bench dig deep and deliver Amico Hoops
- (10/25) LeBron James directs the action, keeps Cavs on point ESPN.com
- (10/25) LeBron James moves to PG as Cavs shuffle lineup for Bulls matchup ESPN.com
- (10/25) Tyronn Lue passes Dwyane Wade test with flying colors ESPN.com
- (10/25) Cavaliers, James point toward meeting with Nets FOX Sports
- (10/25) Lauri Markkanen shines under the clouds of Portis-Mirotic situation Chicago Sun Times
- (10/25) Lauri Markkanen seizes early opportunity to impress, even in losing effort Chicago Tribune
- (10/25) Impressed royalty: LeBron James, Dwyane Wade endorse 'very confident' Lauri Markkanen NBC Sports Chicago
- (10/25) Bulls fall short in Cleveland, 119-112 Bulls.com
- (10/25) Kendrick Perkins: ‘If you’re a diva, it might not be the place for you’ Canton Repository