Daily News - November 5, 2017
Rob Carr/NBAE via Getty Images
**NOTE: The news clips and articles listed don't necessarily reflect the views or beliefs of the Cleveland Cavaliers or their Basketball Operations staff, partners, or sponsors.**
Cavaliers vs. Atlanta Hawks, Game 10 preview and listings
Author: Joe Vardon
CLEVELAND, Ohio -- The Cavaliers (4-5) host the Atlanta Hawks (1-8) on a Sunday afternoon in Cleveland with no football.
When: 3 p.m.
TV: Fox Sports Ohio - CLICK HERE to read full story.
#CavsHawks Game Preview - November 5, 2017
Author: Cavs Staff
The Cavaliers (4-5) host the Atlanta Hawks (1-8) for a Sunday matinee at Quicken Loans Arena. Tipoff from The Q is at 3:00 p.m. (ET).
The Wine & Gold are looking to build momentum from their thrilling, 130-122, victory on Friday night against the Washington Wizards.
The Cavaliers had dropped four straight games before Friday night's victory in the nation's capital and climbed out of their recent funk thanks to some key performances. - CLICK HERE to read full story.
Wizards’ John Wall takes issue with Channing Frye hit that left him with sprained shoulder
Author: Marla Ridenour
Publication: Akron Beacon Journal
WASHINGTON: Washington Wizards guard John Wall said Channing Frye’s overly aggressive shot left him with a sprained left shoulder in the Cavaliers’ 130-122 victory Friday night at Capital One Arena.
“I tried to split a screen and shoulder-to-shoulder contact, but I feel like he threw a shoulder into mine because I’ve split screens before and hit somebody’s shoulder and their body and never had that type of injury,” Wall said of Frye. “I think his impact and the way he was coming kinda gave me a stinger.”
Wall described his shoulder as sore and “on fire” after the game and told Washington reporters he should not have kept playing after he was hurt in the second half. He said X-rays were negative. He left with his arm in a sling. - CLICK HERE to read full story.
More Daily Press Links:
- (11/5) LeBron James’ ‘Long Live The King’ statement clear in record-tying 57-point performance Akron Beacon Journal
- (11/5) The greatness of LeBron James is all the Cavaliers need on some nights Chronicle-Telegram
- (11/5) LeBron had a career game when his team needed him to Friday night Waiting For Next Year
- (11/5) Derrick Rose to stay on minutes cap, admits ankle 'still isn't there' ESPN.com
- (11/5) 10 things you didn't know about LeBron James scoring 10+ ESPN.com
- (11/5) Breaking down LeBron James' historic 57-point night by the numbers USA Today
- (11/5) ‘Long Live The King’: LeBron James still rules the East Washington Post