Daily News - March 11, 2018
Garrett Ellwood/NBAE via Getty Images
**NOTE: The news clips and articles listed don't necessarily reflect the views or beliefs of the Cleveland Cavaliers or their Basketball Operations staff, partners, or sponsors.**
Cleveland Cavaliers at Los Angeles Lakers, Game 66 preview and listings
Author: Joe Vardon
LOS ANGELES -- The Cavaliers (38-27) continue this six-game road trip Sunday against the Los Angeles Lakers (29-36).
When: 9 p.m.
TV: ESPN, Fox Sports Ohio - CLICK HERE to read full story.
Cleveland Cavaliers: Getting Rodney Hood going, trades update -- Terry Pluto (video)
Author: Terry Pluto
CLEVELAND, Ohio -- About Rodney Hood ...
1. Perhaps the most talented player the Cleveland Cavaliers received in their three deals at the trade deadline is Rodney Hood. He also is the one who has struggled the most.
2. The Cavs coaching staff has been trying to find ways to make Hood feel comfortable in Cleveland and become something close to the 16-point scorer he was with Utah at the time of the trade. They soon realized bringing Hood off the bench was not going to work. That's why you can expect him to remain in the starting lineup whenever Kevin Love returns from his broken hand.- CLICK HERE to read full story.
Cavaliers say Cedi Osman out two weeks with hip flexor strain
Author: Joe Vardon
LOS ANGELES -- Cavaliers rookie Cedi Osman is going to miss two weeks because of a left hip flexor strain, the team announced Saturday.
Osman, 22, was injured in the third quarter of Friday's 116-102 loss to the Los Angeles Clippers. An MRI done here Saturday afternoon confirmed his diagnosis.
Osman said he felt a "pop" in his groin, so the news could've been worse. - CLICK HERE to read full story.
More Daily Press Links:
- (3/11) Isaiah Thomas, Jordan Clarkson, Larry Nance Jr. all have chance at revenge in Cavaliers-Lakers tilt Cleveland.com
- (3/11) Kyle Korver latest injured Cavalier; Cedi Osman gets MRI on ailing hip Cleveland.com
- (3/11) #CavsLakers Game Preview - March 11, 2018 Cavs.com
- (3/11) Rookie Tales ... With Jordan Clarkson Cavs.com
- (3/11) Cavaliers Status Update on Cedi Osman and Rodney Hood Cavs.comm
- (3/11) Cavaliers report: Jeff Green says he wants traded ex-teammate Isaiah Thomas ‘to do well, just not against us’ Akron Beacon Journal
- (3/11) Five months later, Cavaliers still a mystery | Jeff Schudel Cleveland.com
- (3/11) The Athletic (Zavac): With a month to go, we still have no idea how good the Cavs are News-Herald
- (3/11) Amico: High time for Cavs to find a big Amico Hoops
- (3/11) MRI reveals strained hip flexor for Cavaliers' Cedi Osman ESPN.com
- (3/11) Why it didn't work out for Isaiah Thomas in Cleveland ESPN.com