Official Sweepstakes Rules
SANVELLO X BULLS SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: SANVELLO X BULLS SWEEPSTAKES (“Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00 am Central Time (“CT”) on May 1, 2021, and ends at 11:59 pm CT on May 31, 2021 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
2. AGREEMENT TO THE OFFICIAL RULES: By participating in the Sweepstakes, all entrants fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Official Rules and the decisions of the Chicago Bulls (defined below) as final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a Prize (defined below) is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Eligible entrants may enter the Sweepstakes for free during the Sweepstakes Period via an online landing page at Bulls.com. No other method of entry will be accepted. Limit one entry per person. Additional entries beyond the specified limit will be void.
During the Sweepstakes Period, entrants may enter the Sweepstakes by clicking on the ‘Sanvello Sweepstakes’ image within the landing page on Bulls. To enter, entrants must complete and submit the entry form during the Sweepstakes Period. Entrants must use their own name, email address and other contact information. If any dispute arises as to the identity of any entrant, the entrant will be considered the individual to whom the entry’s email address is assigned, as shown on the email service provider’s records. Entries with incomplete or inaccurate entry information will be disqualified. Entrants will need to enter their first name, last name, zip code, and email address where they can be reached for potential winning notifications. Upon clicking the “Submit” button, entrants will receive one entry into the Sweepstakes. All entries submitted become the sole property of the Chicago Bulls and will not be returned. Sponsor (defined below), Chicago Bulls, and NBA Entities (defined below) are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, or damaged entries. Chicago Bulls, in its sole discretion, will be the official Sweepstakes timekeeper.
The “Chicago Bulls” shall mean Chicago Professional Sports LP and each of its parent, subsidiary, affiliated and related entities, any entity which, now or in the future, controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with Chicago Professional Sports LP, and the owners, general and limited partners, shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents of the foregoing entities. “Sponsor” shall mean Sanvello and each of its parent, subsidiary, affiliated and related entities, shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents of the foregoing entities.
4. ODDS: Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
5. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States, who are 18 years of age and older at time of entry, except for current employees of the Chicago Bulls, the National Basketball Association and its other member teams (the “NBA Entities”), Sponsor, and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies, individuals engaged in the development, production, printing or distribution of Sweepstakes materials, and members of all of those individuals’ immediate family or persons living in the same household as those individuals. Immediate family members include spouses, parents, siblings and children.
6. PRIZE AND THE VALUE OF THE PRIZE: There will be one Prize winner who will receive a Bulls jersey autographed by a current Bulls player, a Sanvello x Bulls Mental Health Kit, and a one-year free subscription to Sanvello Premium with Coaching. The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of this Prize is $650.
The dates and times of the Sweepstakes may be subject to change and cancellation. The Winner (as defined below) agrees to comply with all applicable rules and policies in connection with the Prize. Any comments made by the Winner in a social media or other format containing material that is inappropriate, offensive, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous, or libelous may disqualify the Winner, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Released Parties (defined below) will not be responsible for acts of God, acts of terrorism, epidemics, pandemics, civil disturbances, work stoppage, or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of the Sweepstakes. All other expenses and costs not expressly listed above, including, but not limited to, parking, and transportation are the Winner’s sole responsibility. All travel risks, insurance, loss, or damage due to prize acceptance or use are the sole responsibility of the Winner. The Released Parties will not be responsible for any loss, liability, or damage arising out of a Winner’s acceptance or use of the Prize.
7. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION TO PRIZE WINNERS: The potential winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected by random drawing on or about June 1, 2021 among all eligible entries received. Entrants need not be present at the time of drawing to qualify as a potential Prize winner. Subject to verification of identity, eligibility, and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules, the potential winners will be declared the official winners of the Sweepstakes (“Winner). If a potential winner declines the Prize for any reason, disqualification and prize forfeiture will result, and at Chicago Bulls’ sole discretion and time permitting, an alternate potential winner may or may not be randomly selected from the pool of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The decisions of the Chicago Bulls are final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
8. GENERAL PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Prizes are subject to availability and are subject to change. Winners may not substitute, assign, or transfer prize, or redeem prize for cash. No cash equivalent of the Prizes will be awarded, and the Prizes are not exchangeable or otherwise transferable. Chicago Bulls reserves the right to substitute a Prize in whole or in part with other Prizes of comparable or greater value, if the intended Prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Chicago Bulls, in its sole discretion. The Sweepstakes is governed by Illinois law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Any and all taxes, including, but not limited to, federal, state, and local taxes, are the exclusive and sole responsibility of the Winner. The Winner may be required to provide his or her Social Security number and appropriate tax documentation for tax reporting purposes. If required, Chicago Bulls will file an IRS Form 1099 or similar document with the Internal Revenue Service for the fair market value of any Prize. Winner’s (or Winner’s designee’s) use of Sponsor’s Mental Health Kit or Premium with Coaching service will be governed by the terms of those products and neither the Chicago Bulls nor any NBA Entity will have an responsibility or liability for use of such products.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS AND RELEASE: By entering, each entrant (a) agrees to defend, indemnify, release, and hold harmless Sponsor, the Chicago Bulls, each NBA Entity, United Center Joint Venture, and each of their respective owners, parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents, managers, licensees, distributors, dealers, retailers, printers, representatives, advertising and promotion agencies, legal advisors, and any and all other Sweepstakes Parties, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, causes, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind that may occur, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part (including, without limitation, any special, incidental or consequential damages), arising out of the entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes, receipt or use or misuse of any Prize, or any travel or activity related to the receipt or use or misuse of any Prize, including but not limited to (i) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (ii) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (iii) printing errors; (iv) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (v) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries, including but not limited to data entry errors resulting from or caused by the entering, keying, or mis-keying of the required information by entrants; (vi) injury or damage to persons or property, including loss of data, that may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any Prize; (vii) the unauthorized or illegal access to personally identifiable or sensitive information or the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any Prize or any travel or activity related to the receipt or use of any Prize (viii) the impact of any epidemic, pandemic, governmental directive or other cause outside the reasonable control of a Released Party or (ix) use by Winner (or Winner’s designee) of Sponsor’s Mental Health Kit and Premium with Coaching service. Each potential winner (a) gives his/her express permission to be contacted by the Sponsor, Chicago Bulls and National Basketball Association by telephone, email, and/or postal mail for Sweepstakes purposes; (b) if selected as a Winner, and unless prohibited by law, consents to the use by Sponsor, Chicago Bulls, National Basketball Association and each of their respective designees of the Winner’s name, hometown, photograph, voice, statements and/or other likeness, and Prize information for advertising, promotion, trade, marketing and/or any other purpose in any media or format now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without limitation and without additional compensation, consideration, permission, or notification, and upon request will provide written confirmation of such consent; and (c) acknowledges that none of the Released Parties or anyone else has either made, or is in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation, or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any Prize, including but not limited to, its quality or availability, and ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE DISCLAIMED IN THEIR ENTIRETY. PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” WITH NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. CHICAGO BULLS AND THE SPONSOR DISCLAIM ALL AND ANY LIABILITY FOR THE ACTUAL QUALITY OR NATURE OF ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ACCEPTED BY THE WINNERS.
The Released Parties are not responsible for (a) stolen, late, incomplete, illegible, inaccurate, misdirected, lost, misrouted, scrambled, damaged, delayed, undelivered, mutilated, postage-due or garbled entries, transmissions, email or mail; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind; (c) failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; (d) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor or the Chicago Bulls that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (e) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the Sweepstakes, acceptance, possession, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; (f) any printing or typographical error in any material associated with the Sweepstakes; (g) any other errors, problems or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, network, computer, telephone, wireless service, mail, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties that may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the Prizes or in any Sweepstakes-related materials; or (h) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes.
The Chicago Bulls reserve the right, in their sole respective discretion, to suspend, modify, or terminate the Sweepstakes in its entirety, if it becomes technically corrupted or because of non-authorized human intervention. If the Sweepstakes is terminated, the Chicago Bulls may select the potential winners from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taking or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by the Chicago Bulls or may suspend the Sweepstakes altogether. Released Parties shall have no further obligation to any entrant in connection with this Sweepstakes.
Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different identities, and/or any other methods will void that entrant’s entry, and that entrant may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Any entrant that enters the Sweepstakes via a fake account (e.g., bot account) will be disqualified. If the Sponsor or the Chicago Bulls cannot determine the identity of the person based upon the information submitted via the Entry Form, the respective entrant will be disqualified. No mechanically or programmatically reproduced entries are permitted.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION ASSOCIATED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, TAMPER WITH THE ENTRY PROCESS, OR OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE CHICAGO BULLS WILL DISQUALIFY ANY ENTRANT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT, AND THE CHICAGO BULLS AND THE APPLICABLE RELEASED PARTIES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY ENTRANT OR INDIVIDUAL(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
No failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall constitute a waiver of that provision. These Official Rules may be modified for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes. If for any reason the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) is not capable of being executed as planned, or in the case of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, action of entrants, technical failures or any other causes that in the opinion of the Chicago Bulls corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof), the Chicago Bulls reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any suspect entry or entrant and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof). Entrants not complying with all terms set forth in these Official Rules are subject to disqualification.
10. INFORMATION: For a list of Winners' names, mail a request and a self-addressed stamped envelope to be received by June 21, 2021, to: THE SANVELLO X BULLS SWEEPSTAKES Winners’ List c/o Chicago Bulls, 1901 W. Madison Street, Chicago, IL 60612.