Bulls celebrate St. Patrick’s Day at Monday’s game
Team to wear green uniforms in honor of holiday
March 15, 2013 – The Chicago Bulls invite their fans to join them in celebrating St. Patrick’s Day on Monday, March 18 when the team hosts the Denver Nuggets at 7 p.m. at the United Center. That evening, the team will wear green adidas uniforms in honor of the holiday. In keeping with tradition, the Bulls logo on the shorts and the back of the jersey will remain in the traditional red and black. A commemorative St. Patrick's Day patch will be featured on the bottom of the jersey.
Fans can shop for Bulls St. Patrick's Day gear at the official online store of the Chicago Bulls by visiting Bulls.com/StPats. In addition, Bull Market, the Bulls in-arena store, will be selling Joakim Noah and Derrick Rose green adidas St. Patrick's Day jerseys at the game.
The St. Patrick’s Day game will also include a variety of special in-arena music, performances and giveaways, including:
• Irish-themed music and dance troupes on the 100 and 300 Level concourses
• National anthem performed by Caitlin Kania, a singer of Irish descent
• Halftime performance by the Trinity Irish Dancers
• Shannon Rovers Irish Pipe Band presenting the night’s color guard
• Bulls entertainers’ clad in St. Patrick’s Day gear
• St. Patrick’s Day mugs for fans 21 years and older, courtesy of Budweiser. Available while supplies last.