Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination or Negative Test Required
All Bulls fans over the age of 11 will need to show either proof of full vaccination or a time-stamped negative COVID-19 PCR or antigen test within 48 hours of tipoff to enter the United Center.
Your Phone is Your Ticket
All guests are required to enter Bulls home games at the United Center using a mobile ticket. Be sure to download the Bulls mobile app, as no printouts or screenshots will be accepted.
Leave Your Bag At Home
With the exception of medical or diaper bags, bags and purses are not permitted inside the United Center. Guests entering the arena are limited to a wallet no larger than 4”x6”x1”.
Wear Your Mask
All fans entering the United Center over the age of two are required to wear a face mask that completely covers their nose and mouth, except when actively eating or drinking.
Cashless Payments Only
Don’t forget the United Center is a fully cashless arena; cash will not be accepted for food, beverage, and merchandise purchases. Mobile ordering is now also available!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test to attend an event at the United Center?
All guests over the age of 11 coming to the United Center for Chicago Bulls games will need to show either
proof of full vaccination or proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR or antigen test. The negative COVID-19 PCR or
antigen test must occur within 48 hrs. of tip off on your game date and be time stamped.
Certain Bulls events or special experiences may require additional health and safety guidelines or different timing for negative test results per league protocols, which the Bulls will communicate directly to participating fans. For other United Center events, please check for specific updates at unitedcenter.com/healthandsafety.
- How do I show proof of my vaccination status or negative COVID-19 test result?
- The United Center will accept printed or digital proof of vaccination or negative test upon arrival to the arena. Printed examples include the original vaccination card/negative test or a copy of the vaccination card/negative test. Digital examples include a photo of the original vaccination card/negative test or CLEAR app Health Pass digital vaccine card .
- What does full vaccination mean?
- As advised by the CDC, full vaccination means at least 14 days after your second dose of the Pfizer-BioNtech or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine (or other COVID-19 vaccinations recognized by WHO) or at least 14 days after your single dose of the Johnson & Johnson’s COVID-19 vaccine.
- What vaccines will be accepted?
- The United Center will accept the Pfizer-BioNtech, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson vaccine or other COVID-19 vaccines approved by the World Health Organization (WHO).
- What types of tests do you accept?
- COVID-19 rapid PCR or antigen tests will be accepted.
- Will at-home tests be accepted?
- Negative tests must be ‘date and time stamped’ and since most at-home tests don’t have that ability, we recommend getting a test from a lab within 48 hours of tip-off on your game date to be safe.
- Will the United Center have testing available on site?
- No testing opportunities will be available for event attendees on site. Prior to arrival, guests should have their negative COVID-19 results completed and in hand.
- Does proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test change the mask policy for me at the United Center?
- In accordance with the City of Chicago, Cook County and State of Illinois mask mandate, all guests over the age of 2 are required to wear a mask that completely covers their nose and mouth while at the United Center. Guests may remove their masks when actively eating or drinking.
- What if I lost my vaccine card?
- It is recommended that you contact your doctor, clinic, or pharmacy or location where you were immunized. You may also check the Vax Verify portal, operated by the Illinois Department of Public Health.
- I have a religious or medical exemption for vaccines. Do I still have to provide proof of a negative test result?
- Yes. Anyone over the age of 11 who cannot provide proof of vaccination must provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test.
- I am unwilling to provide proof of vaccination, or a negative COVID-19 test. What are my options?
- For United Center events, please contact United Center Guest Relations at 312-455-4509 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on show or event-related questions.
- How do entry requirements apply to children?
- Children over the age of 11 must show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test. A reminder that all guests over the age of 2 are also required to wear a permitted face mask that completely covers their nose and mouth for the duration of their visit to the United Center.
- Do employees and staff have to adhere to the same entry requirements?
- Yes. All arena and team employees, event staff and arena partners are required to follow the same protocols. Policies subject to change per league protocols.
- What should I do if my COVID-19 test is positive?
- Anyone who receives a positive result on their COVID-19 test should stay home, and we encourage you to transfer your ticket to someone who meets the proof of vaccination or negative test requirement.