Your Phone is Your Ticket
All guests are required to enter Bulls home games at the United Center using a mobile ticket. Be sure to download the Bulls mobile app, as no printouts or screenshots will be accepted.
Know the Bag Policy
Guests may enter the arena with a small purse or personal bag up to 10" x 6" x 2" in size. Backpacks are prohibited. Limited exceptions for medical or diaper bags will be allowed.
Masks are recommended but optional for fans while attending an event at the United Center.
Cashless Payments Only
Don’t forget the United Center is a fully cashless arena; cash will not be accepted for food, beverage, and merchandise purchases. Mobile ordering is now also available!
Arena Air Quality
The United Center has taken a proactive approach to health and safety protocols using state-of-the-art technology to ensure the safest possible environment for guests.
The arena exceeds the recommended industry standards for outside air flow based on the most up-to-date guidelines from the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) and referenced by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). The United Center’s fresh air flow is 2.3 times higher than the industry standard and well over recommended requirements for grocery stores, airplanes, airport terminals, bars and restaurants. All systems and protocols have been approved by the Chicago Medical Society’s team of infectious disease specialists which places the United Center as the gold standard for arenas and the safest indoor venue in Chicago.
Learn more by viewing the Arena Air Quality video below.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need to be vaccinated against COVID-19 to attend an event at the United Center?
- No. Full vaccination is recommended, however, guests attending events at the United Center will no longer be required to present proof of full vaccination.
- Do I need to provide a negative COVID-19 test to attend an event at the United Center?
- No. Guests attending events at the United Center will no longer be required to present a negative test.
- Are masks required in the United Center?
- Masks are recommended but optional while attending an event at the United Center.
- I just received a positive COVID-19 test result. What should I do?
- Anyone who receives a positive result on their COVID-19 test should stay home, and we encourage you to transfer your ticket to someone who is not showing any COVID-19 symptoms.
- What about NBA and NHL health and safety protocols?
- The NBA and NHL may require additional health and safety guidelines per league protocols, which the teams will communicate directly to participating fans. For other United Center events, please check for event specific updates at UnitedCenter.com/HealthAndSafety.