The Junior Luvabulls program is ready to build their 2018-2019 teams!
This program is for young girls who aspire to dance and perform on court at Chicago Bulls home games with the Luvabulls.
About our program:
- The Junior Luvabulls program is designed to:
- Build Confidence
- Build Self-Esteem
- Build Teamwork Skills
- Junior Luvabulls is a NO-CUT/NO AUDITION program. Space is limited.
- Junior Luvabulls orientation and all rehearsals are closed to the public.
To view our parent information packet, (CLICK HERE)
To sign the Junior Luvabulls performance waiver, (CLICK HERE)
View the Rules and Regulations
Things to know:
- There are 3 teams separated by age only.
- Mini 5-8 years old / Youth 9-12 years old / Junior 13-18 years old
- Junior Luvabulls orientation/dance workshop will be held Sunday, August 12 at Wolcott Arts and Athletics Center from 10:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. (1950 W. Hubbard St., Chicago, IL)
- Orientation/dance workshop attire: T-shirt, gym shoes/athletic attire. Only water is allowed in the gym.
- All participants will be fitted for uniforms at the workshop.
- Junior Luvabulls will perform at 5 home games. (2 pregame and 3 halftime performances)
- The game schedule for the 2018-19 season will be distributed at the first rehearsal.
- Rehearsals are on Sunday evenings between 3:15pm and 5:30pm starting Sunday, September 9th. (Please take a look in the parent packet for exact times.)
- Rehearsal Location: Wolcott Arts and Athletics Center (1950 W. Hubbard St., Chicago, IL)
Ticket information: Please refer to the ticket section of the parent packet
For any additional information, please email: