The Bulls are looking for Chicago’s most talented and enthusiastic boys and girls to dance at the United Center for the 2018-19 season!
Sunday, August 5, 2018
Wolcott Arts and Athletics Center | 1950 West Hubbard Street | Chicago, IL
Doors will open promptly at 11:00 a.m. for registration.
Auditions will be held from 12:00p.m. – 3:30p.m., immediately followed by a parents' meeting.
Candidates will have an opportunity to demonstrate their dance/tumbling/movement skills.
Candidates will be taught a dance routine and will perform for the judges.
Cuts will be made throughout.
- Boys and girls between the ages of 7-12 years
- Must have a parent or legal guardian present at the audition to sign a digital waiver. Click here to pre-sign the audition waiver before August 5th.
- Must reside in the Chicagoland area and have a reliable means of transportation to practices, games and appearances
- There are no minimum or maximum height or weight requirements
Candidates must be able to attend:
- Held at Studio 22 High Tek (291 Golf Mill Center, Niles, IL 60714)
- Weekend rehearsals held on various Saturdays & Sundays 2:00-4:30 p.m. throughout the NBA season. (Exact dates will be announced after the Bulls schedule is released.)
- The Chicago BullsKidz will perform during time-outs or quarter-breaks at 10-15 weekend home games and two(2) Windy City Bulls home games.
- BullsKidz will be required to arrive at the United Center three hours prior to game time for on court rehearsals.
Things to know:
- The Chicago BullsKidz will perform Hip Hop and Jazz routines with an emphasis on acrobatics, tumbling and break-dancing. Dance team experience is a plus.
- Each dancer will receive a Hip Hop costume and a Jazz costume.
- Dancers will be required to wear minimal make-up.
- For each performance date, dancers will have a locker room and receive a game-day meal.
- The dancers will also receive three (3) tickets total for themselves and parents/guardians to attend regular season games on performance dates, (for some high profile games, tickets will not be available).
- Auditions are closed to the public. There will be limited space provided for families to wait. Candidates can only have two people accompany them to auditions at Wolcott Arts & Athletic Center.