Sponsored by United Scrap Metal
Recognizing that going green is part of a being a winning team, the United Center and the Chicago Bulls are proud to announce the start of a new recycling program to benefit Ronald McDonald House Charities of Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana. Sponsored by United Scrap Metal in Cicero, with the generous support of the United Center and the Bulls, all aluminum cans at the United Center will be recycled with funds benefitting RMHC-CNI to help keep families of hospitalized children together.
Here is how you can help and bring this program to life in your own community:
-- Be an ambassador for recycling and ask your family, friends, school, church, or company to get involved
-- Remove the pop tabs from every aluminum can
-- Collect them in a convenient container (coffee cans, milk jugs, plastic bags, etc.)
-- Once you’ve collected a large amount of pop tabs, drop them off at one of the locations listed below to be recycled for ‘RMHC-CNI’:
• Ronald McDonald House near Children’s Memorial Hospital (622 Deming, Chicago, IL)
• Ronald McDonald House near University of Chicago comer Children’s Hospital (5444 S. Drexel Avenue, Chicago, IL)
• Ronald McDonald House near Loyola (on the Hines VA complex, Hines, IL)
• Ronald McDonald House near Advocate Hope Children’s Hospital (4410 W. 93rd Street, Oak Lawn)
• Any Great Clips salon in the Chicagoland area (www.greatclips.com)
• United Scrap Metal, 1545 South Cicero Avenue in Cicero (www.UnitedScrap.com), can accept the entire can plus any additional recyclable metal on behalf of the charity
For more information, please visit RonaldHouseChicago.org/UCRecycling.
Thank you for your support of RMHC-CNI.