Chicago Bulls Charitable Ticket Requests
Chicago Bulls Charities and the Chicago Bulls organization, through the generosity of several of our corporate sponsors; are pleased to provide game tickets throughout the season to schools, community groups, non-profit and charitable organizations.
Please read this entire page before submitting your Charity Group Ticket Request form.
If you are seeking a ticket donation for a charitable fundraiser or event, please make that request using or Donation Request Form. The following information only pertains to charity group ticket requests for the submitting organization to attend games
- Only organizations located within a 75-mile radius of Chicago, including Northwest Indiana, will be considered.
- Only one form will be reviewed per organization, so please reflect all of your game requests in a single form.
- Only requests from organizations that work to improve education, invest in underserved communities, promote health and wellness, or provide access to opportunities for underserved youth will be considered. Click here to learn more [insert link to community page].
- Submitting a ticket request form does not guarantee a ticket donation.
- Organizations who have received past ticket donations are not guaranteed future donations.
- Ticket request status updates will be sent via email to the primary contact person listed on the form.
- All tickets are digital; ticket donations will be sent electronically to the primary contact person listed on the form.
- The primary contact person is responsible for disseminating the tickets, ensuring all donated tickets are used, and communicating with the Chicago Bulls Community Relations team.
All charity group ticket requests are generally reviewed within two weeks upon receipt; organizations will receive an email response once a decision has been made.
Please fill out the Charity Group Ticket Request form below. Your patience is greatly appreciated while your request is being reviewed. In the meantime, please review the United Center’s policies concerning COVID and bags.