Thank you for your interest in the Chicago Bulls. We have a rich history in not only the game of basketball, but also with our efforts in our community. We receive thousands of requests for in-kind support and each year we proudly assist as many non-profit organizations of Illinois and Northwest Indiana as we can.
Before you make a request for an in-kind donation, please read the donation guidelines below:
- In an effort to be more environmentally friendly and maximize efficiency, we have adopted an online donation request system. Therefore, all requests must be submitted through this process. Requests submitted via email, fax, mail or phone will NOT be considered.
- The non-profit organization or fundraising event must be based within 75 miles of Chicago in Illinois or Northwest Indiana. Priority is given to Chicago-area non-profit organizations.
- All requests must be received at least 6 weeks prior to the fundraising event date.
- Due to the volume of requests, we must limit donations to once per calendar year for each organization.
- Please note that donations are subject to availability.
- We are unable to accept items to be autographed; therefore, please don’t send us basketball, jerseys or other items to be autographed.
If you believe your non-profit organization is eligible to receive a donation, please take a moment to fill out the request form below. Please be mindful that:
- In addition to completing the fields below, you are encouraged to attach a letter about your event or non-profit organization.
- Email addresses entered below will be used solely for communication with the Chicago Bulls Community Relations Department.
- Donation requests are considered based on the date of the fundraising event. All properly submitted requests will receive an answer, via email, prior to the date of the event. Donated items will be mailed out shortly thereafter.
WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCOMMODATE ANY DONATION REQUESTS AT THIS TIME. WE WILL UPDATE OUR WEBSITE ONCE WE ARE ABLE TO RESPOND TO REQUESTS AGAIN. THANK YOU.