Milwaukee Bucks Ticket Purchase Terms and Conditions
1. The Milwaukee Bucks (“Bucks”) reserve the right in their sole and absolute discretion to refuse the purchase of Bucks tickets, including but not limited to, full or partial season packages, or single game Bucks tickets, whether the transaction occurred online, by mail, in-person or any other method. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS CAREFULLY AS THEY GOVERN YOUR (DEFINED BELOW) RIGHTS UNDER THE BUCKS TICKETS AND CONTAIN A BINDING, INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION AND CLASS-ACTION WAIVER PROVISION BY WHICH YOU (DEFINED BELOW) GIVE UP THE RIGHT TO FILE A LAWSUIT IN COURT INDIVIDUALLY OR AS PART OF A CLASS ACTION WITH RESPECT TO ANY DISPUTES RELATING TO THE BUCKS TICKETS OR THE SPECIFIED GAME OR EVENT FOR WHICH IT IS ISSUED.
3. Bucks tickets, including, but not limited to, Bucks season tickets, are owned by the Bucks. A Bucks ticket is a revocable license issued by the Bucks to the individual or corporate entity name that appears on the account of record. Breach of any of the terms herein and/or on the reverse side of the ticket shall entitle the Bucks to all available legal remedies. The Bucks reserve the right to revoke the license granted, in its sole discretion, by refunding the purchase price for any unused tickets. The date and time (and gate opening) of each game and event are subject to change at the Bucks’ sole discretion, and no such change shall entitle the Holder to a refund or other remedy if the Holder cannot attend or for any other reason. The Holder may be relocated in the Bucks’ sole discretion, and no such relocation shall entitle the Holder to a refund or other remedy if the Holder is relocated to a seat or location of comparable face value.
4. If you submit an order, you warrant that you have the authority to authorize charges to the credit card or other method of payment, as applicable. You understand and agree that the Bucks are not liable, in any way, for erroneous bill statements or incorrect charges and that should an error occur in billing or debiting, the Bucks’ only responsibility is to correct such error when and if the Bucks receive written notice of such error. All sales and debits are non-refundable once the order is accepted by the Bucks. You understand that, at the Bucks’ sole discretion, your access to Bucks games may be restricted or revoked if any authorized charge is refused or unable to be processed for any other reason. Incorrect information that prevents the Bucks from processing your credit card charge will be promptly communicated via telephone, fax or email to the contact person listed on this form. You further acknowledge and agree that it is solely your responsibility to update any credit card information used as a payment method. It is also your responsibility to notify the Bucks in writing of any change of address or email address to assure prompt delivery of tickets, notices and other dated material from the Bucks. You understand that any payment authorization remains in force and effect until the Bucks have received written notification of its termination in such time and manner as to allow the Bucks a reasonable opportunity to act on it. If you terminate such authorization, if a credit charge is denied by the credit card issuer, or if another method of payment is otherwise rejected, the entire unpaid balance of your Bucks tickets purchase must be paid in full within three (3) business days of the date of notification.
5. A $15.00 fee will be applied to your account for each late payment, check return for insufficient funds, declined or expired credit card or other failure to make timely payment and such fee will be applied to your next invoice/credit card installment. Additionally, you understand and agree that all costs or fees incurred by the Bucks that result from any refused payments or payments that cannot be processed for any other reason are your responsibility; that such fees will be added to your outstanding account balance; and that the Bucks shall not be liable for any fees charged to you by the depository.
6. You understand that all pricing, seat locations and/or games selected are subject to availability and that the Bucks do not guarantee or warrant, by your purchase or otherwise, any of the same. Tickets are available on a first come, first serve basis, within the time frames established by the Bucks. The Bucks may limit quantities of, or refuse tickets ordered at the Bucks sole discretion for any reason. In the event Fiserv Forum’s seating capacity is less than 100% as a result of mandated capacity requirements, as determined by the Bucks in its sole discretion, the Bucks reserve the right to reconfigure the seating of Fiserv Forum as well as relocate the location of any tickets to as close to the original location as possible, subject to seating availability. In the event it is necessary to relocate the location of these tickets to an alternate price point location, the difference in cost will be reimbursed to you. For any postponed games that may affect tickets, you will be contacted by Bucks staff with further instructions regarding your tickets.
7. Due to the uncertainty related to severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), which is also known as COVID-19 (“COVID-19”), all tickets and your admission to Fiserv Forum are subject to all safety and health requirements and policies put in place by the Bucks, NBA, and Fiserv Forum, including requirements relating to face masks and enhanced health screenings (which may include a requirement that you, and any person in your party, be tested for COVID-19 prior to or during the game) and those policies and requirements of local health authorities (including, but not limited to, the City of Milwaukee and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention). Such policies and requirements as they may be updated from time to time (in the sole determination of the Bucks, NBA and/or Fiserv Forum) and as they may be communicated to you prior to or during the game (whether orally or in writing) by, for example, instruction provided by the Bucks or Fiserv Forum personnel or signage in or around Fiserv Forum, are collectively referred to as the “Safety Requirements”. You acknowledge and agree to comply with the Safety Requirements (including all requirements that must be satisfied prior to or during the game), and attendance at the game is conditioned on such compliance.
8. The Holder agrees, on behalf of the Holder and Holder’s Related Persons (defined below), that the Holder and each such other individual will not attend the Event if any one or more of the following is true on the day of such Event:
- Within the prior 10 days, any such individual has returned a positive or inconclusive test result for COVID-19;
- Within the prior 5 days, any such individual was exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 while such individual was not (i) up-to-date on vaccination against COVID-19, as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (“CDC”), or (ii) recently recovered from a confirmed prior infection of COVID-19 within the past 90 days; or
- Any such individual is experiencing symptoms associated with COVID-19 (e.g., sore throat, cough, nasal congestion) and has not returned a negative test result from an FDA-authorized test collected after symptom onset and within 1 day prior to the Event.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the individual may attend the Event if such individual has received clearance by a healthcare provider or public health authority, or pursuant to applicable public health guidelines, not to quarantine or isolate.
9. Playoff tickets and renewal rights for tickets purchased may be offered at the option of the Bucks and are subject to revocation at any time. Accordingly, the Bucks reserve the right for any reason whatsoever (i.e., with or without cause) not to extend rights for playoffs or renew any tickets purchased as “season tickets” or to change the seat location previously assigned to any ticket order.
10. Failure to adhere to ticket purchase payment terms shall entitle the Bucks, in their sole discretion, to cancel your purchased tickets and/or reject your submission of any future orders.
11. The Bucks are not responsible for interrupted transmissions, network, server, website or other connections availability, technical failure or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network related to your transaction.
12. You hereby represent and warrant to us that: (i) you have the full power and authority to enter into and perform under these Terms and Conditions, and (ii) you will comply with all rules and policies of the NBA (including the NBA Fan Code of Conduct), the Bucks, Fiserv Forum, terms of the tickets as stated on the reverse side of the tickets, and all applicable laws and regulations in engaging in all activities arising from, relating to or connected with your purchase and use of Bucks tickets.
13. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance exclusively with the laws of the State of Wisconsin without regard to its conflicts of law rules.
14. If any provision of this Agreement shall for any reason be held to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect any other provision hereof and this Agreement shall be construed as if such invalid or unenforceable provision were omitted.
15. You agree that you shall have absolutely no right whatsoever to assign, transfer, sublicense, sell, mortgage, pledge, or allow attachment of liens or charges against your Bucks tickets, without the consent of the Bucks.
16. If the Bucks hereto shall be prevented, in whole or in part, from performing its obligations hereunder due to Act of God, war, national emergency, weather, civil disturbance, labor dispute, governmental or court order or other similar cause beyond such party’s reasonable control (a “Force Majeure Event”), then the Bucks shall be excused from performance and shall not be considered to be in default with respect to any obligations hereunder.
17. The Bucks reserve the right in their sole discretion to amend, update, or modify policies and procedures relative to Bucks tickets and any payment plan upon written notice to the season ticket account holder of record.
18. The Holder grants permission to the Bucks and NBA (and their respective designees and agents) to utilize the Holder’s image, likeness, actions and statements in any live or recorded audio, video, film, or photographic display or other transmission, exhibition, publication or reproduction made of, or at, the game in any medium, whether now known or hereafter created, or context for any purpose, including commercial or promotional purposes, without further authorization or compensation. In addition, the Holder grants to the NBA and the Bucks permission to collect, use, share and store certain Holder facial and other biometric information as permitted by law, including for security purposes.
19. The Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger of personal injury (including death), any risk of contracting a communicable disease or illness (including exposure to COVID-19, as well as any mutation, adaptation or variation thereof), a bacteria, virus, or other pathogen capable of causing a communicable disease or illness), and all hazards arising from, or related in any way to, the game (including, but not limited to, injuries caused by players, fans, basketballs or other objects) whether occurring prior to, during or after the game, howsoever caused and whether by negligence or otherwise by the Bucks. The Holder agrees that neither the Bucks, the NBA or their respective affiliates, employees, agents or owners are liable for any injury, illness, paralysis virus or disease contraction (including, but not limited to, COVID-19), disability, death, or property damage from such causes.
20. The sale or resale of any and all Bucks tickets by unauthorized means is prohibited and violation of this policy may result in the cancellation of unused tickets. Discounted group, promotional or complimentary tickets may not be resold without the express written consent of the Bucks. Season ticket holders may resell their tickets on an occasional basis via NBATickets.com or as otherwise authorized by the Bucks, however, the Bucks reserve the right to cancel or revoke any tickets or accounts where, in the Bucks’ sole discretion, the purchase of season tickets is for the primary purpose and intent of reselling tickets on the secondary market. In addition to the foregoing, to ensure that all game or event patrons agree to, and comply with, all Safety Requirements and all other NBA, Bucks and Fiserv Forum rules, tickets may not be resold or offered for resale on any platform other than a platform expressly authorized by the Bucks or the NBA. Without limiting the foregoing, any transfer of any ticket to any person who fails to satisfy any Safety Requirement (including pre-event requirements established by the Bucks or Fiserv Forum) may be voided by the Bucks and your ticket cancelled.
21. This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement of the parties with respect to the matters provided for herein and is not intended to be modified or limited in any way by any other written instrument or oral agreement previously made or entered into by the parties hereto.
22. Should any current or future dispute, claim or cause of action related to the ticket or the game arise between the Holder and the Bucks, NBA, or Fiserv Forum, the Holder shall send a written notice describing the issue (a “Dispute Notice”) to Milwaukee Bucks, LLC, 1543 N. 2nd Street, 6th Floor, Milwaukee, WI 53212. The Holder and the Bucks, NBA, and/or Fiserv Forum agree to make a good-faith effort to resolve the dispute for at least 60 days (the “Negotiation Period”) following receipt of the Dispute Notice. If the parties cannot resolve the dispute within the Negotiation Period, the dispute shall be resolved by mandatory, confidential, final, and binding arbitration held before a neutral, single arbitrator in Milwaukee, Wisconsin conducted by the Judicial Arbitration Mediation Services, Inc. (“JAMS”) in accordance with the JAMS Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures effective June 1, 2021, subject to the U.S. Federal Arbitration Act and federal arbitration law (which is applicable because the Bucks and NBA are engaged in transactions involving interstate commerce with respect to the game or event). The costs of such arbitration shall be split evenly among the parties except upon an arbitrator’s finding that such split renders the arbitration cost-prohibitive to the Holder. Any and all issues relating or pertaining to arbitration or this arbitration clause, including but not limited to the threshold question of arbitrability or the enforceability or validity of this arbitration clause shall be delegated exclusively to the arbitrator selected pursuant to this provision. Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. THE HOLDER, FISERV FORUM, THE BUCKS AND NBA AGREE THAT ALL DISPUTES SHALL BE ARBITRATED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO LITIGATE IN COURT OR ARBITRATE ANY CLAIM AS A CLASS ACTION, REPRESENTATIVE ACTION, OR CLASS ARBITRATION. IF THE HOLDER DOES NOT CONSENT TO THIS CLAUSE, THE HOLDER MUST IMMEDIATELY LEAVE OR NOT ENTER FISERV FORUM.
23. COVID-19 WARNING: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any place where people gather. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. You assume all risks, hazards, and dangers arising from or relating in any way to the risk of contracting COVID-19 or any other communicable disease or illness, or a bacteria, virus or other pathogen capable of causing a communicable disease or illness, whether occurring before, during, or after the event, however caused or contracted, and voluntarily waive all claims and potential claims against the Bucks and its affiliated companies relating to such risks. You fully understand that (i) no precautions, including the protocols implemented from time to time by the Bucks, its affiliated entities and/or third parties (including, but not limited to, federal and state governmental agencies and local health authorities) can eliminate the risk of exposure to COVID-19, (ii) people of all ages and health conditions can be and have been adversely affected by COVID-19 according to public health authorities and (a) people with certain underlying medical conditions are or may be especially vulnerable and (b) the risk of severe illness from the contraction of COVID-19 increases steadily with age, and contracting COVID-19 can result in the further transmission of COVID-19 to my spouse, family members and other contacts, and (iii) exposure to COVID-19 can result in being subject to quarantine requirements, illness, disability, other short-term and long-term health effects, and/or death, regardless of age or health condition.
24. The Holder agrees not to create, transmit, distribute, misappropriate or sell (or aid in creating, transmitting, distributing, misappropriating or selling), in any media now or hereafter existing, any description, account (whether text, data or visual, and including (without limitation) play-by- play data), picture, photograph, image, video, audio, livestream or other form of exploitation or reproduction of the game or event (collectively, “Event Works”). Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Holder agrees that by causing a ticket to be scanned upon entry, the Holder shall be deemed to have signed the ticket and granted to the Bucks and NBA an exclusive worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, sub-licensable, royalty-free license to all rights associated with any Event Works. The ticket may not be used for any form of commercial or trade purposes, including, but not limited to, advertising, promotions, contests, sweepstakes, giveaways, gambling or gaming activities, without the express written consent of the Bucks and NBA.
25. On behalf of yourself (or the user of your ticket for any particular game) (“Holder”, “you”, or “your”) and the Holder’s Related Persons (defined below), the Holder further hereby releases (and covenants not to sue) each of the Released Parties (defined below) with respect to any and all claims that the Holder or any of the Holder’s Related Persons may have (or hereafter accrue) against any of the Released Parties and that relate in any way to (i) exposure to COVID-19; (ii) entry into, or presence within or around, Fiserv Forum or the game or event (including all risks related thereto) or compliance with any protocols or Safety Requirements applicable to the game or event; or (iii) any interaction between the Holder and the Holder’s Related Persons, on the one hand, and any personnel of any of the Released Parties present at the game or event, on the other hand, in each case whether caused by any action, inaction or negligence of any Released Party or otherwise.
As used herein:
- “Related Persons” means the Holder’s heirs, assigns, executors, administrators, next of kin, anyone attending the game or event with the Holder or for whom Holder has obtained a game or event ticket (which persons the Holder represents have authorized the Holder to act on their behalf for purposes of these terms), and other persons acting or purporting to act on the Holder’s or their behalf.
- “Released Parties” means: (i) the National Basketball Association and its member teams (including the Bucks), and each of their respective direct and indirect owners, affiliates, players and coaches, administrators, designees, licensees, and other personnel; (ii) the direct and indirect owners, lessees and sublessees of Fiserv Forum; (iii) all third parties performing services at Fiserv Forum; (iv) any parents, subsidiaries, affiliated and related companies of each of the entities described in clauses (i)-(iii); and (v) the officers, directors, owners, members, managers, partners, employers, employees, agents, contractors and sub-contractors (and employees of such contractors and sub-contractors), insurers, representatives, other personnel, successors and/or assigns of each of the foregoing entities and persons described in clauses (i) – (iv), whether past, present or future and whether in their institutional or personal capacities.
26. If any provision or part of these terms or the Agreement is held to be illegal, unenforceable or ineffective, such provision or part thereof shall be deemed modified to the least extent necessary to render such provision legal, enforceable and effective, or, if no such modification is possible, such provision or part thereof shall be deemed severable, such that all other provisions in and referenced in these terms and the Agreement remain valid and binding.
Last Updated: September 12, 2022