Groups - Fundraising
What is the Bucks Fundraising Program?
The Bucks Fundraising Program is designed to help Wisconsin schools and non-profit organizations raise money through the selling of tickets to select Milwaukee Bucks and Fiserv Forum events.
Enrollment in the program is FREE for qualifying organizations and there are no purchase obligations.
How Does it Work?
- Each qualifying non-profit/school will receive a custom promo code to share with members, partners, supporters, volunteers, and the people they serve.
- The promo code will unlock specials on the www.fiservforum.com/fundraisingfundraising offer page.
- A portion of each ticket purchased using the custom promo code will go directly back to the organization!
- Organizations are encouraged to promote the offer page multiple times throughout the year.
More About the Offers & Fundraising Element
- Many of the select Bucks games and Fiserv Forum events will feature savings on tickets and processing fees.
- Fiserv Forum events may include Disney on Ice, Harlem Globetrotters, Monster Jam, and more!
- Events will be added as they become available. Enrolled organizations will be made aware when new events are added so they may share it with their networks.
- The portion of each ticket that goes back to the organization will be set by the Bucks & Fiserv Forum. The amount will vary based on multiple factors, like seat locations, event pricing, event timing, show promoters, etc.
- Fundraising payouts are scheduled to be issued in June each year, unless special circumstances apply.
Does My Organization Qualify?
- Your non-profit or school must be located in Wisconsin
- Non-profit applicants must be a charitable, 501 (c) 3 organization and are required to provide their non-profit tax ID number.
- School applicants must represent the entire school or a specific club/organization within a school (like the Booster Club, PTA, etc.)
- Your organization must agree to not share the offer page and/or custom promo code on any public platform (social media, web, TV, radio, print). The offer may only be shared directly with the people in your network via email, private social media groups, direct mail, or in-person. Any communications using Bucks logos and/or images must be pre-approved by the Bucks.
- Your organization must agree to not resell any tickets purchased through the customized offer.
How Do I Enroll?
- Complete the Enrollment Form.
- After submitting, a Bucks representative will follow up to learn more about your group and complete the process.
Use your given promo code here now!
Questions? Contact the Bucks Group Sales Team at email@example.com or 414-227-0599 (Option 2).
The Bucks/Fiserv Forum reserve the right to deny or cancel enrollment at any time. The fundraising amount on each ticket, the games/shows included in the offers, seating options, and ticket pricing will be set by the Bucks/Fiserv Forum. Pricing is subject to change and all offers are subject to availability. Tickets may not be resold without written permission from the Bucks/Fiserv Forum.