Courtside Live Virtual Fan Sweepstakes Presented by Potawatomi Hotel & Casino Official Rules
(1) No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
(2) Eligibility: The Courtside Live Virtual Fan Sweepstakes Presented by Potawatomi Hotel & Casino (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of Wisconsin who are, at the time of entry, twenty-one (21) years of age or older. Employees of Milwaukee Bucks, LLC (“MBL”) (owner and operator of the National Basketball Association (“NBA”) franchise known as the Milwaukee Bucks (the “Bucks”), the NBA and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc., (collectively, the “NBA Entities”), Forest County Potawatomi Community d/b/a Potawatomi Bingo Casino (“Potawatomi”) and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, owners, employees, agents, marketing agencies, and their immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) (all together, the “Released Parties”), are not eligible to enter or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations.
(3) How to Enter: During the Sweepstakes Term (defined below), an eligible entrant may enter by going to bucks.com/virtualfan and clicking on the banners, buttons, and/or links to access the online entry form. By successfully transmitting a completed entry form as directed, you will automatically receive one (1) entry in the Sweepstakes. Entrants must fully complete and submit all non-optional data requested on the online registration form to be eligible.
(4) Sweepstakes Term: The Sweepstakes will commence on March 11, 2021 at 12:00am Central Time and will end on April 23, 2021 at 11:59pm Central Time (the “Sweepstakes Term”). All online entries must be received by 11:59pm Central Time on April 23, 2021.
(5) Prizewinner(s) Selection: On or before each drawing date set forth in the table below (each, a “Drawing Date”), MBL will select the number of potential prizewinners as set forth in the table below by random drawing from all eligible entries received as of 11:59 p.m. CT on the day immediately preceding each Drawing Date as set forth in the table below (each, an “Entry Period”) to receive a Prize (defined below).
|Drawing Date||Number of Winners|
March 12, 2021
March 28, 2021
April 24, 2021
Each such potential prizewinner will be notified by phone and/or email, as determined by MBL in its sole discretion, within seven (7) days after the Drawing Date (“Prize Notification”). The potential prizewinner will have forty-eight (48) hours from the time of issuance of Prize Notification to respond to the Prize Notification (the “Required Response Time”). In the event that any potential prizewinner does not respond to the Prize Notification within the Required Response Time, declines the Prize (defined below) or any portion thereof for any reason, or the Prize Notification is labeled as undeliverable, a disqualification will result, the Prize will be forfeited and, at MBL’s sole discretion and time permitting, an alternate potential prizewinner may be randomly selected from among all remaining eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Term. Chances of winning are based on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Term. Non-winning eligible entries from one Drawing Date will “roll over” into and remain eligible for subsequent Drawing Date(s), if any. Limit one (1) Prize per entrant.
The potential prizewinner(s) may be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release and return same, properly executed, within seven (7) days of issuance of a Prize. Failure to return a signed Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within seven (7) days may result in forfeiture of a Prize. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules, the potential winner will be declared the official winner of the Sweepstakes (each, a “Winner”; collectively, the “Winners”). The decisions of MBL are final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
(6) Sweepstakes Prize and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): A total of sixteen (16) Prizes will be awarded as part of the Sweepstakes, as determined by the applicable number of winners for each Entry Period as set forth in the chart above. Each Winner will receive (a) one (1) fifty dollar ($50.00) gift card to Potawatomi; and (b) one (1) opportunity to appear on MBL’s Courtside Live segment prior to, during and/or after one (1) Milwaukee Bucks game during the 2020-21 NBA Season, as well as MBL’s official social channels (i.e., Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, website and/or mobile app), as determined by MBL in its sole discretion (each, a “Prize”; collectively, the “Prizes”). The ARV of each Prize is $50; the ARV of the Prizes is $800. The Prizes are non-transferable and non-assignable to any other person including relatives or friends. Any attempt to transfer, assign, or sell a Prize without the express written consent of MBL may result in forfeiture of such Prize at MBL’s sole discretion. Each Prize is subject to the terms and conditions as set forth on the applicable gift card or as determined by Potawatomi in its sole discretion.
All applicable U.S., federal, state, and local taxes, duties, or other taxes or fees are the sole responsibility of each respective Winner, who may be issued a 1099 IRS tax form for the ARV of a Prize. The Prizes consist only of items specifically listed as part of the Prize. The Prizes are not redeemable for cash. No cash alternative or Prize substitutions will be allowed except as determined by MBL, in its sole discretion.
(7) Release: By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to accept and abide by these Official Sweepstakes Rules and agrees that any dispute with regard to the conduct of the Sweepstakes, rule interpretation, or award of Prize shall be submitted to MBL, whose decision shall be binding and final. By participating, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Released Parties, Twitter, Inc. ("Twitter"), Facebook, Inc. ("Facebook"), Instagram, Inc. ("Instagram"), Apple, Inc. and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensees, distributors, dealers, retailers, printers, representatives and advertising and promotion agencies from any injury, loss, or damage to any person, including death, or property due in-whole or in-part, directly or indirectly, to the acceptance or use/misuse of a Prize (or any portion thereof), participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity, including travel related to the receipt or use of any Prize (or any portion thereof), or participation in the Sweepstakes.
MBL is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of this offer, administration of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of the Prizes, including erroneous appearance of qualification for a Prize, and under no circumstances will more than the stated number of Prizes be awarded. If for any reason MBL is prevented from continuing with the Sweepstakes, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes is severely undermined by any event including, but not limited to, fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike (including, but not limited to, by NBA players, owners, or referees), act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state, or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, then MBL shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the Sweepstakes without any further obligation. If MBL, in its sole discretion, elects to so abbreviate the Sweepstakes, MBL reserves the right, but not the obligation, to award the Prize from among all eligible entries received to date. All entries are the property of MBL and are not returnable.
The use of any automated devices in connection with the Sweepstakes is prohibited. MBL assumes no responsibility for computer system, hardware, software, or program malfunctions or other errors, failures, delayed computer transactions, or network connections, whether human, technical, or otherwise in nature. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY COMPUTERIZED SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH ATTEMPT BE MADE, MBL RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. MBL reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes should virus, bugs, or other causes beyond its control corrupt the administration, security, or proper play of the Sweepstakes. MBL is not responsible for any injury or damage to any person’s computer or related equipment resulting from or relating to participation in the Sweepstakes or downloading any material related to the Sweepstakes. Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. In the event of a dispute, the potential prizewinner may be required to provide proof that he or she is the authorized holder of the identified e-mail account.
(8) Publicity Release: In consideration for accepting a Prize, each Winner hereby agrees and consents, without further authorization, compensation or remuneration of any kind, to the use of such Winner’s name, photograph, voice, statement, and/or other likeness in any and all advertising, promotions, and/or any other publicity, in any media or format now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity, conducted by the Released Parties, except where prohibited by law.
(10) Disputes/Choice of Law: This Sweepstakes shall be exclusively governed by, construed, and enforced in accordance with, the laws of the State of Wisconsin without regard to principles of conflicts of law.
EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED, EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND EXCLUSIVELY BY STATE OR FEDERAL COURTS SITUATED IN MILWAUKEE, WISCONSIN, (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS, AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEYS’ FEES; AND (3) NO PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS, MAY BE AWARDED (COLLECTIVELY, “SPECIAL DAMAGES”), AND (4) ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM SPECIAL DAMAGES AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE SUCH DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR INCREASED. WISCONSIN LAW, WITHOUT REFERENCE TO CHOICE OF LAW RULES, GOVERNS THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL ASPECTS RELATED THERETO.
(11) Winner’s List: For a list of the Winners’ names, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Courtside Live Virtual Fan Sweepstakes Presented by Potawatomi Hotel & Casino, 1543 N. 2nd Street, 6th Floor, Milwaukee WI 53212. Request must be received within thirty (30) days of the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Term.
(12) Sponsor: Milwaukee Bucks, LLC, 1543 N. 2nd Street, 6th Floor, Milwaukee, WI 53212.
(13) Apple, Inc. is not a sponsor of, or responsible for conducting, any Sweepstakes. All entry data provided online is provided to MBL and not to Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. TWITTER, TWEET, RETWEET, and the Twitter logo are trademarks of Twitter, Inc. or its affiliates.
(14) SWEEPSTAKES VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.