2017 Mad City Mix-Up Sweepstakes Official Rules
(1) No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
(2) Eligibility: The 2017 Mad City Mix-Up Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of Wisconsin who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry. Employees of the Milwaukee Bucks, LLC (“MBL”) (owner and operator of the National Basketball Association (“NBA”) franchise known as the Milwaukee Bucks (the “Bucks”)), Mad City Windows (“Sponsor”) and the NBA and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc., (collectively the “NBA Entities”) and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, owners, employees or agents, marketing agencies, and their immediate families (all together, the “Released Parties”), are not eligible to enter or win. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations.
(3) How to Enter: Visit www.bucks.com/sweepstakes, click on the tab for the “2017 Mad City Mix-Up Sweepstakes”, and completely fill out the entry form, which will include an interactive game. Alternatively, entrants may print their name, address, city, state, zip code, phone number, and a player’s name on a 3x5 inch card and mail it in a postage-paid envelope to “2017 Mad City Mix-Up Sweepstakes”, Milwaukee Bucks, LLC, 1001 N. 4th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53203-1312. Late entries will not be eligible for the Sweepstakes. MBL is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries. Limited to one (1) entry per household. Any individual who attempts to enter in excess of the disclosed maximum, by any means, including but not limited to using multiple addresses, will be disqualified from participation in this Sweepstakes.
(4) Sweepstakes Term: The Sweepstakes will commence on November 8, 2017 and ends on December 8, 2017 (the “Sweepstakes Term”). All entries must be received by 11:59 PM Central Time on December 8, 2017.
(5) Prizewinner Selection: one (1) prizewinner will be chosen randomly from all eligible entries received and such prizewinner will be notified by phone/email within seven (7) days of the conclusion of the Sweepstakes. In the event a prizewinner cannot be contacted or declines the prize, another prizewinner will be selected from the same entries based on the same criteria set forth in these Official Sweepstakes Rules. Chances of winning are based on number of eligible entries received.
Prizewinner may be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release and return same, properly executed, within seven (7) days of issuance of prize(s). Failure to return signed Affidavit of Release within seven (7) days may result in forfeiture of prize.
(6) Sweepstakes Prize and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): One (1) prizewinner will receive (i) two (2) floor seats (2nd row) to the Bucks regular season home game on January 17, 2018 vs. Miami, (ii) early entry to watch pregame warm ups for such game, and (iii) one (1) autographed item by a current Bucks player as determined by MBL. The ARV of the prize is $762.00. The Sweepstakes prize is non-transferable and non-assignable to any other person including relatives or friends. Any attempt to transfer, assign or sell the Sweepstakes prize without the express written consent of MBL may result in a forfeiture of the Sweepstakes prize at MBL’s sole discretion.
All applicable U.S., federal, state, and local taxes, duties, or other taxes or fees are the sole responsibility of the prizewinner, who may be issued a 1099 IRS tax form for the ARV of any awarded prize. Prize consists only of items specifically listed as part of the prize. The prize is not redeemable for cash. No cash alternative or prize substitutions will be allowed except as determined by MBL, in its sole discretion. Game ticket locations awarded as prizes herein are subject to availability and determined by MBL at its sole discretion. Times, dates and locations herein, including of Bucks games, are subject to change and cancellation outside of MBL’s control or at MBL’s sole discretion. If Bucks games are canceled, suspended, not completed or not played for any reason, MBL has no further obligation to the prizewinner to replace or substitute games.
(7) Release: By entering, entrant agrees to accept and abide by the rules of this Sweepstakes and agrees that any dispute with regard to the conduct of this Sweepstakes, rule interpretation or award of prize shall be submitted to MBL, whose decision shall be binding and final. By participating, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Released Parties from any injury, loss, or damage to person, including death, or property due in-whole or in-part, directly or indirectly, to the acceptance or use/misuse of the prize, participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity, or participation in the Sweepstakes.
MBL is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of this offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of prizes, including erroneous appearance of qualification for a prize, and under no circumstances will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded. If for any reason MBL is prevented from continuing with this Sweepstakes, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes is severely undermined by any event including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike (including, but not limited to, by NBA players, owners or referees), act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, MBL shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes without further obligation. If MBL in its discretion elects to so abbreviate the Sweepstakes, MBL reserves the right, but not the obligation, to award the prize from among all eligible entries received to date. All entries are the property of MBL and are not returnable.
The use of any automated devices in connection with this Sweepstakes is prohibited. MBL assumes no responsibility for computer system, hardware, software or program malfunctions or other errors, failures, delayed computer transactions or network connections, whether human, technical or otherwise in nature. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY COMPUTERIZED SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH ATTEMPT BE MADE, MBL RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. MBL reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this Sweepstakes should virus, bugs or other causes beyond its control corrupt the administration, security or proper play of this Sweepstakes. MBL is not responsible for any injury or damage to any person’s computer or related equipment resulting from or relating to participation in this Sweepstakes or downloading any material related to this Sweepstakes. Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. In the event of a dispute, the potential winner may be required to provide proof that he or she is the authorized holder of the identified e-mail account.
(8) Publicity Release: In consideration for accepting the prize, prizewinner hereby agrees and consents, without further authorization, compensation or remuneration of any kind, to the use of prizewinner’s name and/or likeness in any and all advertising, promotions and other publicity conducted by the Released Parties except where prohibited by law.
(10) Disputes/Choice of Law: This Sweepstakes shall be exclusively governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of the State of Wisconsin without regard to principles of conflicts of law.
Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this SWEEPSTAKES or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in Milwaukee, WISCONSIN, (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation, lost profits, may be awarded (collectively, “Special Damages”), and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. Wisconsin law, without reference to choice of law rules, governs the SwEEPSTAKES and all aspects related thereto.
(11) Winner’s List: To obtain a list of the prizewinner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: 2017 Mad City Mix-Up Sweepstakes, Milwaukee Bucks, 1001 N. 4th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53203. Request must be received within thirty (30) days of the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Term.
(12) Sponsor: Mad City Windows, 5020 Voges Rd. Madison, WI 53718.
(13) SWEEPSTAKES VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.