For the first time since 1984, the Milwaukee Bucks will open their season in front of a home crowd on Wednesday, Oct. 28, vs. the New York Knicks, the team announced today in conjunction with the release of the 2015-16 NBA regular season schedule. The first week of the Bucks’ 48th NBA season will continue with another home game on Friday, Oct. 30, vs. the Washington Wizards.
Highlights of the 2015-16 Bucks regular season schedule include:
- 12 games available to a national television audience, including three on ESPN (at Clippers on 12/16, vs. Heat on 3/9 and at Cavaliers on 3/23), one on TNT (at Cavaliers on 11/19), and the remaining eight on NBA TV
- The 2015 NBA Champion Golden State Warriors making their lone BMO Harris Bradley Center appearance on Saturday, Dec. 12
- A pair of home games against the reigning Eastern Conference Champion Cleveland Cavaliers on Saturday, Nov. 14, and Tuesday, April 5
- Two home matchups against Central Division rival Chicago Bulls on Tuesday, Jan. 12, and Sunday, April 3
- Two five-game home stands after the All-Star break: The first from late February to early March with visits from Detroit, Houston, Indiana, Minnesota and Oklahoma City; and the second from late March to early April with games against Charlotte, Phoenix, Orlando, Chicago and Cleveland
Bucks fans can join the team and “Own the Future” by becoming a 2015-16 Bucks MVP Full Season Member today. Becoming an MVP with a full season ticket plan is the only way to guarantee the best seats to all 41 Bucks regular season home games, while receiving the best pricing and exclusive MVP experiences and benefits. Fans can learn more about the MVP experience and purchase 2015-16 full season ticket plans by visiting Bucks.com/tickets or calling 414-227-0599.
SCHEDULING NOTES: The Bucks will play each team in the Eastern Conference four times with the exception of Atlanta (1 home, 2 road), Brooklyn (1 home, 2 road), Miami (2 home, 1 road) and Philadelphia (2 home, 1 road) … They will play each Western Conference team twice … The Bucks have 20 back-to-back sets (8 home/road, 6 road/road, 6 road/home) … The Bucks will open their season at home for the first time since 1984-85 (W, 108-106 vs. Chicago on 10/27) … SCHEDULE BY MONTH (HOME/ROAD): October (2/0), November (7/9), December (6/10), January (6/9), February (6/5), March (10/5) and April (4/3) … SCHEDULE BY DAY OF THE WEEK (HOME/ROAD): Sunday (3/6), Monday (6/6), Tuesday (6/6), Wednesday (9/5), Thursday (2/4), Friday (7/9) and Saturday (8/5).