2021 Bucks Giveaway Schedule
Tue, Oct 19
Fri, Nov. 5
Sat, Nov. 20
Wed, Dec. 1
Wed, Dec. 22
Wed, Jan. 5
Wed, Jan. 19
Tue, Feb. 1
Wed, Mar. 2
Tue, Mar. 22
Thur, Mar. 24
Thur, Apr. 7
Promotional Item Distribution Guidelines
Door giveaway items are subject to the following guidelines:
- One item per guest per ticket. A guest with multiple tickets will still only receive one item.
- Guests must be in attendance to receive the giveaway.
- Bucks reserve the right to deny distribution to guests with invalid tickets.
- Items are only given away upon entrance or in designated distribution locations in arena. If a guest misses the distribution—they will not be given the item for returning to the distribution area.
- Bucks are not responsible for lost or stolen giveaway items.
- Jerseys are based on sizes—while supplies last. Guests will not be able to exchange sizes upon choosing their elected size.
- If an item is damaged- return to guest services on the night of the game for replacement
- Please denote quantities and age restrictions on giveaway items. Items may be designated to one of the following categories:
- All Fans
- First 10,000 Adults
- First 5,000 Kids 14 and Under
- First 5,000 Adults
- First 10,000 Fans
- Bucks reserve the right to change the promotional schedule at any time throughout the season
- All giveaway items are based on availability and while supplies last.
- Tuesday, Oct. 19 – Opening Night presented by Klement’s Sausage
- Saturday, Oct. 30 – Halloween Eve presented by Door Peninsula Winery
- Friday, Nov. 5 – Military Appreciation presented by We Energies
- Wednesday, Nov. 17 – Bucks 2021-22 City Edition uniform debut
- Monday, Dec. 6 – Greek Night
- Saturday, Dec. 18 – WWE Night
- Saturday, Jan. 1 – Bango’s Birthday
- Saturday, Jan. 15 – Martin Luther King Jr. Celebration presented by We Energies
- Saturday, Jan. 22 – Pride Night presented by Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin
- Tuesday, Feb. 15 – MACC Fund Game presented by Nuna
- Wednesday, March 2 – Women’s History Month Celebration & Superhero Night
- Wednesday, March 9 – Noche Latina presented by Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin
- Tuesday, March 22 – BucksFit presented by Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin
- Thursday, April 7 – Fan Appreciation Night presented by Fiserv
Recurring Theme Nights:
- Milwaukee Mondays presented by Klement’s Sausage
- Milwaukee Mondays are back for the 2021-22 season and better than ever with the help of Klement’s Sausage. Each Milwaukee Monday game features a locally designed Milwaukee Originals “Item of the Game” T-shirt sold exclusively at the Bucks Pro Shop. Fans are invited to join a pregame happy hour featuring select $2 products from Klement’s Sausage sold at Fiserv Forum until tipoff and other elements unique to Milwaukee throughout the night.
- 75th Anniversary Celebration Wednesdays
- Commemorate the moments and players that are foundational to the Bucks’ rich history in conjunction with the NBA’s 75th anniversary season. The team will debut its 2021-22 City Edition jersey on Wednesday, Nov. 17. Select Wednesday home games will also include in-game elements highlighting previous eras.
- Fear the Deer Fridays
- Tip off the weekend with Bucks basketball during Friday home games throughout the season. With the support of Milwaukee’s loud and proud fans, homecourt advantage is amplified on the team’s unique alternate court. The team channels the “Fear the Deer” mantra while wearing their dramatic black statement jerseys.
- Kwik Trip Sundays
- Make Sunday a fun day. Every Sunday Bucks home game is presented by Kwik Trip and features season-long activation through the Kwik Rewards app as well as various game night promotions and giveaways.