MILESTONE WATCH – Several Bucks players are in reach of career milestones. Here are the people to watch in
- Carlos Delfino: Needs 10 three-point field goals made to hit 500
- Mike Dunleavy: Needs 4 rebounds to hit 3,000
- Drew Gooden: Needs 32 rebounds to hit 5,000
- Shaun Livingston: Needs 1 game played to hit 300
- Beno Udrih: Needs 30 points to hit 5,000
STICKY FINGERS – The Bucks forced the Bulls into 20 turnovers on Wednesday night – the sixth game out of the
last eight that the team has seen 15+ opponent turnovers. Milwaukee has consistently ranked among the best in
the NBA this season in opponent turnovers per game, forcing 16.01 miscues/game (5th in league). After forcing
their opponent to cough up the ball, the Bucks don't waste the possession, averaging 18.15 points per game off
turnovers, which is 4th in the NBA.
FREEBIES – The Bucks rank among the league's best at the free throw line this season – 2nd in the NBA – shooting 79.2 percent as a team. Milwaukee has
been above 80 percent from the line in five of the last eight games, shooting 153-for-187 (.818) over that span. Individually, five Bucks players are shooting
80 percent or better:
- Shaun Livingston: 52-60, 86.7%, 14th in NBA
- Drew Gooden: 83-97, 85.6%, 19th in NBA
- Stephen Jackson: 50-60, 83.3%
- Tobias Harris: 30-37, 81.1%
- Brandon Jennings: 88-110, 80.0%
ERSANITY! – While Linsanity is taking the Big Apple by storm, Ersan Ilyasova produced a historic night of his own just across the Hudson. Ilyasova erupted for
career highs of 29 points and 25 assists in Milwaukee's win at New Jersey on 2/19, becoming the first Bucks player in over 30 years to tally 25+ points and
rebounds in a single game. Ilyasova becomes just the third member of the 25/25 club in Bucks history, joining Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and Swen Nater.
- Brandon Jennings scored 20 points and dished out 5 assists in the loss at Chicago on 2/22. It was his 12th
game this season to finish with 20+ points and 5+ assists. Only six other players in the NBA have had more
games meeting those criteria this season.
- The Bucks have recorded at least 10 offensive rebounds in each of the last 13 games. Milwaukee has climbed
to 4th in the NBA this season with 12.27 offensive rebounds per game.
- Ersan Ilyasova has grabbed at least one offensive rebound in a career-best 23 consecutive games.
- Carlos Delfino has hit at least one three-point shot in 10 consecutive games – tying an earlier streak for the
second-longest for the Bucks this season (Stephen Jackson, 12 games, 12/26/11-1/16/12, and Delfino, 10
games, 1/8-1/25). Over that span, he is shooting 25-for-52 (.481) from behind the arc.
- Milwaukee has been held under 100 points in seven straight games, which is the longest stretch of sub-100
outings this season. The Bucks are 10-3 this season when cracking the century mark.
- The Bucks allowed their first opponent triple-double in over three years on 2/22 at Chicago when Joakim Noah
finished with 13 points, 13 rebounds and 10 assists. Vince Carter was the last player before Noah to do so
against Milwaukee on 2/3/09.