BRIGHTER SKIES AHEAD - After facing an NBA-high 26 opponents with records of .500 or better so far this
season, the Bucks next four opponents have a combined record of 56-103 (.352). The Bucks are 5-5 so far when
facing opponents with a -.500 record.
THE DISH - In the 12 games without Brandon Jennings this season, Keyon Dooling (5.3) and Earl Boykins (3.5) are
combining to average 8.8 assists per game. In the first 25 games of the season, the two combined to average 3.7
assists. With Jennings, the Bucks were averaging 18.0 assists and 13.8 turnovers; without him, 17.5 and 13.7. In
the past 12 games, Dooling has a 3.53:1 assist to turnover ratio.
MAGGETTE AT THE LINE - Corey Maggette leads the Bucks in made free throws this season with 143. His 4.5
made free throws per game ranks 24th in the NBA. Of those players averaging 4.5 FTs per game, Maggette
averages the fewest minutes with 19.6. All others average over 30 minutes per game. Maggette stands in 52nd
place in all-time free throws made in the NBA with 4,263 and needs 30 to top Jack Sikma (4,292) for 50th place.
NO LITTLE ACCOMPLISHMENT - With his eight points against San Antonio, Bucks 5-5 point guard Earl Boykins has tallied 5,546 points over his 12-year
NBA career and is 12th in career points for players under 6-feet. Boykins needs 469 points to pass Fred Scolari for 11th place. Out of the 11 players ahead of
Boykins, only one (5-3 Muggsy Bogues) is 5-5 or shorter.
- With his 12 points against Philadelphia on Friday, John Salmons has scored in double digits in each of the
past 13 games. Over those contests, he is averaging a team-high 16.7 points, 3.3 rebounds, 2.9 assists and
1.2 steals. Salmons is also connecting on 53.2 percent (25-47) from long range in those 13.
- The Bucks had a 17-6 advantage in second chance points in their loss to Philadelphia, thanks to their 11-4
advantage in offensive rebounds. On the season, the Bucks are averaging 11.4 offensive boards to their
- Andrew Bogut notched his 13th double-double of the season Friday with 10 points and 12 rebounds. Bogut is
the only player in the NBA currently averaging at least 13.0 points, 11.0 rebounds and 2.5 blocks.
- The Bucks have recorded an equal or greater number of rebounds than their opponents in seven of the last
eight games. In those games, they are outrebounding their opponents 43.8-40.1 per game. The Bucks rank
third in the league in defensive rebound percentage, collecting 76.5 percent of the available boards.
- The Bucks dished out a season-high 28 assists Friday against Philadelphia. Earl Boykins contributed a seasonhigh
11 assists and zero turnovers, while Andrew Bogut added five assists and Keyon Dooling chipped in four.
Ironically, Boykins' 11-assist performance marked the first time he topped 10 assists since Jan. 12, 2007,
when he was on his first stint with the Bucks. Milwaukee's opponent that night? Philadelphia.
- A few milestones are on the horizon for the Bucks: Drew Gooden is (448) two steals away from 450 and (396)
four blocks from 400; Earl Boykins (1,998) is two assists from 2,000. 13.8 15.1