Applying for a Grant
The Milwaukee Bucks Foundation applauds your efforts to better the Wisconsin community in alignment to our core priorities: Youth Education, Youth Health and Wellness, and Community Betterment.
For the 2019-2020 Season
- Funding inquiries will be accepted from now through Monday, September 2, 2019
- During the 2019-2020 Grant Cycle, priority consideration will be given to programs and/or initiatives that address the creation or renovation of Learn or Play spaces (i.e, indoor/outdoor sports facilities, technology labs, reading rooms, etc)
- Requests for full Grant Proposals will be issued in January 2020 to short-listed candidates from the funding inquiry process
- Following approval of the Board of Directors for the Milwaukee Bucks Foundation, grantees will be announced in the Summer 2020
- If selected, the earliest organizations will receive funding will be June 2020
Things to consider:
- Please note that full proposals are by invitation only and will be requested in January 2020. As such, it may take the Milwaukee Bucks Foundation several months to notify you of request for full proposal or to decline your request.
- Decision by the Milwaukee Bucks Foundation are made once a year
- The Milwaukee Bucks Foundation reviews each request in terms of the overall quality, realism and potential outcome/impact of the proposed project
- For table or event sponsorship requests, please continue to the Bucks Donation Requests page