Applying for a Grant
The Milwaukee Bucks Foundation applauds your efforts to better the Wisconsin community in alignment to our core priorities: Youth Education, Youth Health and Wellness, and Community Betterment.
For the 2018-2019 Season
- Funding inquiries will be accepted from now through Labor Day 2018
- During the 2018-2019 Grant Cycle, priority consideration will be given to programs and/or initiatives that address the epidemic of youth trauma and/or high ACE scores.
- Requests for full Grant Proposals will be issued in Winter 2018 to short-listed candidates from the funding inquiry process
- Following approval of the Board of Directors for the Milwaukee Bucks Foundation, grantees will be announced in Summer 2019
- If selected, the earliest organizations will receive funding will be June 2019
Things to consider:
- Please note that full proposals are by invitation only and will be requested in Winter 2018. As such, it may take the Milwaukee Bucks Foundation several months to notify you of request for full proposal or to decline your request.
- Decision by the Milwaukee Bucks Foundation are made once a year
- The Milwaukee Bucks Foundation reviews each request in terms of the overall quality, realism and potential outcome/impact of the proposed project
- For table or event sponsorship requests, please continue to the Bucks Donation Requests page