STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
Contact us! One of our broadcast experts will help you get connected to the most games in Rip City!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- If you live within the team’s league-designated home television territory (Oregon, Washington or Alaska), then you will not be able to watch games via NBA League Pass or NBATV.
- ROOT SPORTS Plus and ROOT SPORTS are available on DIRECTV and Fubo. Providers such as YouTube TV and Hulu have chosen not to carry ROOT SPORTS thus far but could change in the future.
- If you live outside of Oregon, Washington or Alaska, you will be unable to watch Trail Blazers games on ROOT SPORTS. NBA League Pass is a good option for fans outside of those three states.
- Check out the full schedule with broadcast information here.
- ROOT SPORTS Plus is free for all ROOT SPORTS subscribers, varying by provider. Occasionally, games will be shown simultaneously on both ROOT SPORTS and ROOT SPORTS Plus.
- If Xfinity is your current cable provider, please note that they recently moved the ROOT SPORTS & ROOT SPORTS Plus channels from the Popular TV package tier to their Ultimate TV Package tier. You will need to call 1-800-xfinity directly to upgrade your cable package to continue to watch the Trail Blazers on ROOT SPORTS (Remember to ask them about their special limited-time upgrade offers).