Seats in Vaccinated Sections are reserved for fans who are fully vaccinated. Proof of vaccination will be required at the gate prior to entry.
proof of vaccination
Proof of vaccination requires all individuals 16 years of age or older to provide their completed vaccination card, or picture of completed vaccination card at the gate showing:
- Two weeks elapsed since the second shot of Pfizer and Moderna vaccines. OR
- Two weeks elapsed since the single-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
- If proof of being fully vaccinated is not able to be presented at the gate, entry will be rejected and no refund will be provided. If purchasing tickets in this area please make sure you bring your vaccination card or photo showing you are fully vaccinated with your last shot being completed 2-weeks prior to the game.
- Children under the age of 16 may sit in vaccinated sections, but must be accompanied by a vaccinated guardian.
- We continue to require all fans in all sections to wear a mask at all times while on campus unless actively eating or drinking.