TICKET DONATION REQUEST
The Portland Trail Blazers Community Ticket Program provides tickets to nonprofit organizations throughout Oregon and SW Washington that work to improve the lives of children and families where they live, learn, and play. These tickets are an intended to provide underserved youth the opportunity to enjoy Trail Blazers basketball and other events at the Moda Center. Tickets for the Program are provided by the Portland Trail Blazer Organization, Trail Blazer Partners and Trail Blazer Ticket Holders.
Please read the following information very carefully.
- The Trail Blazers offer the opportunity to participate in the Program to kid focused organizations that inspire respectful behavior, the importance of education, and living a healthy and active lifestyle. Other types of community organizations will be considered for participation in the Program but there is no guarantee of approval.
- To participate in the Program, your non-profit organization must include a copy of your 501c3 determination letter or certification stating your organization’s tax exempt status with your request form.
- Multiple request form submissions from the same organization/school will be combined. Only one request form submission is necessary from an organization.
- NO phone calls or emails are allowed to check on the status of a request. Organizations selected to participate in the Program will be contacted by a designated Program representative.
- Tickets must be distributed solely to beneficiaries of your organization (including staff and volunteers). They may not be sold, exchanged, or used for fundraising purposes. Failure to comply will result in loss of eligibility for future ticket distributions.
- Organizations are asked to request only the number of tickets they expect will be utilized. Organizations with unused tickets or attendance below 75% will be contacted and removed from the Program for the remainder of the 2015-16 season, regardless of the circumstance. It is the organization’s responsibility to ensure that this attendance standard is met.
- Organizations will be solely responsible for any applicable tax consequences of participation in the Program.
- Participating organizations will be chosen randomly for select games.
- Every effort will be made to provide at least one week’s advanced notice of available tickets; however, in certain cases tickets may become available from other sources and in those cases such notice will be within a more limited timeframe.
- Organizations that have not been selected for participation will remain in the Program system to be eligible for future opportunities to be selected for tickets to a game. Only one request form per organization is necessary.
- Tickets are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and may not be resold. The Trail Blazers hold the right to permanently remove from the Program and prosecute to the fullest extent of the law any organization or individual who participates in the re-selling or further mishandling of charitable tickets provided under the Program.
- Organizations will receive the option to receive their tickets by email or in person at the Rose Quarter Box Office. Tickets not picked up at least 48 hours prior to the assigned game will be awarded to another organization participating in the Program unless other specific arrangements have been pre-approved by a Trail Blazers designated Program representative.
- Don’t Forget: Your organization’s participation in the Program is a privilege. Please be respectful and mindful of all Program guidelines.
- How do I pick up my tickets? Your organization can choose to have the tickets emailed to the email address provided on the submitted request form OR one representative from your organization can pick up all tickets from the Rose Quarter Box Office in person prior to the date of the game.
- What if I have an individual(s) in my organization that needs a wheelchair-accessible seat? Please provide this information on your request form if you know ahead of time OR after notification of being selected for a game contact a designated Program representative with the information. We will make appropriate accommodations for the individual and their caretaker.
- Will small children in the group need an entry ticket? Children above two years of age are required to have a game entry ticket.
- The tickets allocated for my group are split into two (or more) sections, are we allowed to trade tickets for other seat locations? Unfortunately requests for seat location changes cannot be accommodated. The specific tickets provided for distribution under the Program have been graciously donated by Trail Blazers players and the Trail Blazers organization and as such cannot be changed.
- Will a parking spot be provided for my group? Unfortunately, we are not able to provide designated parking under the Program. However, organizations can visit the Rose Quarter website for parking lot location maps, descriptions and prices, which vary depending on location.
- Do I need to send a new request form each month for the drawings? No. Submitted and approved requests enter your organization into the Program’s ticket lottery system. Your information will remain in the lottery system for the entire 2015-16 season.
If your organization meets the eligibility guidelines, please complete the request form below. Incomplete or illegible request forms will not be considered for donated tickets. While we will do our best to accommodate each request there is no guarantee that we will be able to fulfill every request. Priority will be given to organizations/groups that focus on helping youth in Oregon and SW Washington. If your organization is awarded donated tickets, a representative of the Portland Trail Blazers Social Responsibility team will contact your organization based on the information provided on the request form.
Please do not call or email the Trail Blazers organization to check on the status of your request.