EARN FUNDS FOR YOUR NONPROFIT AT MODA!
During 2017, nonprofit organizations fundraised a total of $390,000 by selling concessions at Moda. Levy, the official food and beverage concessionaire for Moda, is looking for additional nonprofit organizations to staff concessions this season!
Some non-profit organizations only work occasionally (two or four events per month) while others work all the Trail Blazers games and get their own stand!
- 501(c)3 status
- All volunteers working concessions must have an OLCC Service Permit and a Food Handler’s Card
- Provide your own certificate of liability
- Staff with cashiers, runners, and a stand lead – at least 8 people per event night
- 18 years of age to ID and serve alcohol (8 needed)
- 16 years of age to volunteer as food runners in your stand (1 needed)
Levy at Moda Center will provide:
- Training, supervision, and cooks for each stand
- A percentage of net sales for the events your organization works
If you’re interested in learning more about this opportunity, please complete the form below and someone from Levy will be in touch to provide additional information.