POSTED: Jan 20, 2016 10:09 AM ET
The Warriors have two players in the Top 15 in jersey sales as well as having the top-selling NBA merchandise.
NEW YORK — Reigning Kia NBA Most Valuable Player Stephen Curry and defending NBA Champion Golden State Warriors retained top honors on the NBA's Most Popular Jersey and Team Merchandise lists. Results are based on NBAStore.com sales from October 2015 through December 2015 and reflect a record-breaking holiday shopping season. NBAStore.com had its largest Black Friday (Nov. 27) and Cyber Monday (Nov. 30) in history, with combined sales up 20 percent from the previous year.
Rounding out the top five players are the Cleveland Cavaliers' LeBron James (No. 2), the Los Angeles Lakers' Kobe Bryant (No. 3), the New York Knicks' Kristaps Porzingis (No. 4), who earned a spot on the list for the first time after a sensational start to his rookie year, and the Oklahoma City Thunder's Kevin Durant (No. 5).
The Warriors once again emerged as the top-selling team, followed by the Chicago Bulls at No. 2, the Cavaliers at No. 3, the Lakers at No. 4 and the Knicks at No. 5.
• The Bulls' Jimmy Butler makes his debut on the list at No. 10.
• Bryant jumps three positions from the latest list (June 2015) to No. 3, while Durant and Thunder teammate Russell Westbrook each move up six spots to Nos. 5 and 7, respectively.
• Two-time NBA All-Star Paul George of the Indiana Pacers earns his highest ranking ever at No. 12.
1. Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors
2. LeBron James, Cleveland Cavaliers
3. Kobe Bryant, Los Angeles Lakers
4. Kristaps Porzingis, New York Knicks
5. Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City Thunder
6. Derrick Rose, Chicago Bulls
7. Russell Westbrook, Oklahoma City Thunder
8. Kyrie Irving, Cleveland Cavaliers
9. James Harden, Houston Rockets
10. Jimmy Butler, Chicago Bulls
11. Klay Thompson, Golden State Warriors
12. Paul George, Indiana Pacers
13. Anthony Davis, New Orleans Pelicans
14. Chris Paul, L.A. Clippers
15. Carmelo Anthony, New York Knicks
1. Golden State Warriors
2. Chicago Bulls
3. Cleveland Cavaliers
4. Los Angeles Lakers
5. New York Knicks
6. San Antonio Spurs
7. Oklahoma City Thunder
8. Miami Heat
9. Boston Celtics
10. L.A. Clippers