MONUMENTAL SPORTS ACCOUNT MANAGER
You have 24-hour access to managing your tickets online at Monumental Sports Account Manager. Simply log on using your account number/email and your password. Using Monumental Sports Account Manager, you can print tickets from your home or office, forward tickets to family/friends/clients, or sell them using Ticketmaster Ticket Exchange. Log on to Monumental Sports Account Manager to see all of your ticket management tools in one place. Monumental Sports Account Manager is also available to access on mobile devices. Through the mobile version you have access to view your tickets for entry to Verizon Center, as well as transferring them to family/friends/clients. If you don’t know your password or need any assistance with the process, your dedicated guest services specialist can help answer all of your questions or handle requests.
New for the 2014-15 Season Monumental Sports Account Manager is the central location for all your Monumental Sports ticketing needs! Use Monumental Sports Account Manager to access and manage your tickets for the Washington Capitals, Washington Wizards, and Washington Mystics in one convenient location.
1. HOW DO I USE IT?
2. WHAT IF I WANT TO GIVE TICKETS TO FRIENDS/FAMILY AHEAD OF TIME?
3. IS THERE A COST TO FORWARD OR REPRINT A TICKET?
4. WHAT HAPPENS IF I LOSE MY CARD OR IT GETS STOLEN?
5. I USE MY TICKETS FOR BUSINESS, FOR CLIENTS AND EMPLOYEE INCENTIVES. HOW WILL I GIVE THEM MY TICKETS?
6. I SPLIT TICKETS WITH MY PARTNERS. HOW DOES IT WORK IF I ONLY HAVE ONE CARD FOR ALL OF MY SEATS?
7. WHAT IF I WANT TO SELL MY TICKET?
8. WHAT IF I HAVE A TICKET FOR A PREMIUM SEATING AREA?
9. CAN I ENTER THE VERIZON CENTER BY SHOWING MY TICKETS ON MY PHONE?
10. CAN I ALSO ACCESS MY WIZARDS OR MYSTICS TICKETS ONLINE?