TERMS AND CONDITIONS RELATING TO GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS TICKETS FOR THE 2013-14 SEASON
Agreement: By signing and returning this form and/or making payment, you agree to comply with the Golden State Warriors’ policies and procedures regarding tickets, including the following terms and conditions:
1. Ticket Rights: Tickets and all rights attendant thereto are owned by Golden State Warriors, LLC (the “Warriors”). All rights granted to the purchaser (“you” or the “ticket holder”) of tickets under this agreement constitute a revocable license to attend designated home games of the Golden State Warriors NBA basketball team (the “Club”) to be played at Oracle Arena in Oakland, California. Only the first listed name on any account shall be recognized as the ticket holder (provided that with regard to explicitly identified corporate accounts, any authorized corporate officer may act), which is the same name that currently appears on the front of this form.
2. Preseason and Regular Season: Tickets purchased hereunder entitle the holder thereof to admission to specific preseason and regular season home games of the Club for the 2013-2014 NBA season.
3. Non-Transferability: Ticket accounts and all rights attendant thereto are non-transferable. All tickets will be shipped to a single address. Request for a change of address must be in writing and signed by the ticket holder. Resale or attempted resale of any ticket in violation of applicable law is grounds for seizure or cancellation without refund or other compensation. You may resell your tickets via NBAtickets.com, pursuant to the terms and conditions thereon.
4. Payments; No Refunds: The right to purchase and receive tickets may be revoked by the Warriors for failure to make payment(s) as and when due, and no amount paid by you (or on your behalf) shall be refunded by the Warriors. In addition, the Warriors reserve all equitable and legal remedies, including collection of any unpaid amount(s).
5. NBA policy: The National Basketball Association, Golden State Warriors and Oracle Arena are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable sports and entertainment experience. NBA fans have a right to expect an environment where: (a) Players respect and appreciate each and every fan; (b) Guests will be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all arena and team personnel; (c) Guests will enjoy the basketball experience free from disruptive behavior, including foul or abusive language and obscene gestures; (d) Guests will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired, intoxicated or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner; (e) Guests will sit only in their ticketed seats and show their tickets when requested; (f) Guests will not engage in fighting, throwing objects or attempting to enter the court, and those who engage in any of these actions will be immediately ejected from Oracle Arena; (g) In accordance with Oakland law, smoking is not permitted in the Oracle Arena; (h) Obscene or indecent messages on signs or clothing will not be permitted; and (h) Guests will comply with requests from Oracle Arena staff regarding arena operations and emergency response procedures. The Oracle Arena staff has been trained to intervene where necessary to help ensure that the above expectations are met, and guests are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest usher, security guard, or guest services staff member. Guests who choose not to adhere to these provisions, or any other policy of the Warriors, NBA or Oracle Arena, will be subject to ejection without refund and revocation of tickets, and may also be in violation of local ordinances resulting in possible arrest and prosecution. You agree to be responsible for the conduct of all guests using tickets provided under this agreement.
6. Disputes: The resolution of all disputes regarding tickets subject to this agreement and any rights that may arise from their purchase or possession shall be made by the Warriors in its sole discretion. To the fullest extent permitted by law, all such decisions by the Warriors will be final and binding. Breach of any of the terms of this license shall also subject the ticket holder to all legal remedies available to the NBA and the Warriors.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: THE LIABILITY OF THE WARRIORS AND ITS AFFILIATES FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE PURCHASE, POSSESSION OR USE OF A TICKET, INCLUDING BREACH OF CONTRACT, IS LIMITED TO A REFUND OF THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE TICKET HOLDER’S UNUSED TICKETS. THIS REMEDY IS EXCLUSIVE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE WARRIORS OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
8. WAIVER OF LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY: THE TICKET HOLDER VOLUNTARILY ASSUMES ALL RISK AND DANGER OF PERSONAL INJURY (INCLUDING DEATH) AND ALL HAZARDS ARISING FROM, OR RELATED IN ANY WAY TO, THE EVENT FOR WHICH THE TICKET IS ISSUED, WHETHER OCCURRING PRIOR TO, DURING, OR AFTER THE EVENT, HOWSOEVER CAUSED AND WHETHER BY NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE.
9. Image Rights: The ticket holder grants permission to the NBA (and its designees and agents) to utilize the ticket holder’s image, likeness, actions and statements in any live or recorded audio, video, film, or photographic display or other transmission, exhibition, publication or reproduction made of, or at, the event in any medium, whether now known or hereinafter created, or context for any purpose, including commercial or promotional purposes, without further authorization or compensation.
10. Policies and Procedures: The ticket holder and the ticket holder's belongings may be searched upon entry into Oracle Arena, and the ticket holder consents to such searches and waives any related claims that might arise against the NBA and the Warriors. If the ticket holder elects not to consent to these searches, the ticket holder will be denied entry into the arena. The Warriors and the NBA reserve the right to modify from time to time any of its respective policies and procedures, including, but not limited to, those relating to the licensing of tickets.!doctype>