My Warriors Account
My Warriors Account is your one-stop online account management. You can:
- Access your Warriors ticket account online! Edit your contact information, pay invoices, sell tickets through NBATickets.com (the only completely secure ticket-selling system) and forward your tickets via e-mail to co-workers, clients and friends!
- Can't use your tickets for a certain game this season? Need a way to get your tickets in the hands of an important customer? Forward them online via e-mail!
To access your personal account:
- CLICK HERE
- Log into MY WARRIORS ACCOUNT with your account ID and password
- Start managing your tickets!
If you have not obtained your ID and password please contact an Account Services Executive at 1-888-GSW-HOOP (press 3)
NBATickets.com Resale Marketplace
***formerly known as ticketExchange***
Benefits of selling season tickets via NBATickets.com:
- Mini-plan holders will continue to post tickets for sale through “My Warriors Account.” A brief, one-time set-up will be necessary prior to posting tickets for the first time. Once an account has been created, My Warriors Account will automatically link to NBATickets.com for all future postings.
- The reason for this extra step is that sellers will now have the option of having funds directly deposited into their bank account (via ETF) or left on their My Warriors Account as a credit. All transactions will continue to be official, fast, and secure.
- The seller fee has been reduced to only 5%, which is a 5% reduction from last season. Buyers will continue to pay a 15% fee for all tickets purchased.
- The floor for selling tickets on NBATickets.com has been decreased to $5. There will continue to be no price ceiling.
- Also new this year, a posted location may be sold in smaller increments. For example, a ticketholder will be able to post a block of six seats, and a buyer would be able to purchase 1, 2, 3, or 4 seats (any increment not leaving a single).
Share Your Seats
The Warriors “Share Your Seats” ticket program allows season ticket holders to donate their tickets to the Warriors Foundation when they are unable to make it to a game. The Warriors will in turn donate the tickets to local non-profit organizations in the Bay Area. Tickets can be donated online through your “My Warriors Account” and must be donated 3 business days prior to the game which you are donating. You will receive a tax deduction letter for your records. For more information click here.
Additional Game Tickets
All Season Ticket Holders may purchase additional individual game tickets through the Warriors Executive Ticket Office. Tickets are based on availability and can either be mailed to you or left at “Will Call” if purchased less than seven working days prior to game date.
Click here to log into your "My Warriors Account" to purchase additional game tickets.
Annual Seat Upgrade Day
During the off-season, all Season Ticket Holders are offered the opportunity to upgrade their seat locations. Relocation may simply be down one or two rows or a seat to the right or left. Priority is based on years of seniority as a season ticket holder and seat location availability.
Playoff tickets are not included in your season ticket package. However, all Full Season Ticket Holders receive the opportunity to purchase their Season Ticket seat location for all home playoff games.
Benefits Above the Rim
As a way of saying thank you, the Warriors will host special events exclusively for our Season Ticket Holders throughout the season. In the past, such events have been VIP Receptions held in our Owners room, Club Raffle Nights, Casino Night, BBQ, Fan Appreciation Nights, Open Practice, Kids Day, Chalk Talks, Autograph Sessions, Warriors Fan Fest and many more! Look for your upcoming event information via email, Warriors Tip-Off and right here on warriors.com.
Other Event Tickets
As a Full Season Ticket Holder you have the opportunity to purchase tickets to other events held at Oracle Arena. These tickets are located in luxurious suites. Tickets are limited and based on availability.
All tickets purchased for these events will provide for comfortable suite seating, including private restroom facilities and full access to both arena clubs and suite levels.
Please contact our Suites Department at 1-877-GSW-Suites or by e-mail at email@example.com
Warriors TipOff is designed to offer the most up-to-date information possible for each Warriors home game. Warriors TipOff includes information on pregame and halftime entertainment, as well as complete rosters, statistics, game notes on both teams and important information regarding Season Ticket Holder events/dates. Warriors Tip Off can be accessed on your smart phone through the Warriors App. In addition, the rosters of both teams are distributed Warriors representatives at the North, South and Main Plaza entrances, as well as all Courtside and Sideline Club concierge desks.
For a quicker way to receive upcoming information regarding Warrior, Arena and promotional events as a convenience to our Season Ticket Holders. Our e-mail service allows you to receive information faster than the conventional mail. If you have not submitted your e-mail address please contact your Account Services Executive at 1-888-GSW-HOOP (press 3).
Warriors Full Season Ticket Holders receive a 10% discount on regularly priced items at the Warriors Team Store. Offer does not apply to promotional or sale items. The Warriors Team Store at Oracle Arena (Plaza entrance) is open two-and-half hours before and during all home games.
As a Full Season Ticket Holder, you have the option to purchase parking at a discounted price for the entire season. Parking booklets and maps are mailed with your tickets and parking lots open two hours prior to tipoff.
Warrior Girls Dance Team Appearances
An appearance by the Warriors professionally trained dance team is a great way to celebrate any grand opening, golf tournament, or special occasion. To book the Warrior Dance Team, please call (510) 986-5302 and identify yourself as a Warriors Season Ticket Holder for a discount.
Annual Season Ticket Holder Collectors Pin
These attractive pins make a great collectors item and have been part of our season ticket package for more than 15 seasons. Pins are a great way to identify yourself as a Season Ticket Holder (however, pins alone are not valid entry to the clubs or your seats without your ticket stub).
Every season ticket holder receives a hanging lanyard and ticket/ID cardholder for each seat purchased. These custom ticket holders offer you the convenience of displaying your seat location(s), to the ushers as you move around Oracle Arena. Replacement lanyards and ticket holders are available at all concierge, sales marketing tables or by contacting your Account Service Representative.