My Warriors Account
My Warriors Account is your one-stop online account management. You can:
- Access your Warriors ticket account online! Edit your contact information, sell tickets through NBATickets.com (the only completely secure ticket-selling system) and forward your tickets via e-mail to co-workers, clients and friends!
- Can't use your tickets for a certain game this season? Need a way to get your tickets in the hands of an important customer? Forward them online via e-mail!
To access your personal account:
- CLICK HERE
- Log into MY WARRIORS ACCOUNT with your account ID and password
- Start managing your tickets!
If you have not obtained your ID and password please contact an Account Services Executive at 1-888-GSW-HOOP (press 3)
NBATickets.com Resale Marketplace
***formerly known as ticketExchange***
Benefits of selling season tickets via NBATickets.com:
- Season Ticket Holders post their tickets for sale on NBATickets.com through “My Warriors Account.” A brief, one-time set-up will be necessary prior to posting tickets for the first time. Once an account has been created, My Warriors Account will automatically link to NBATickets.com for all future postings.
- The reason for this extra step is that sellers have the option of having funds directly deposited into their bank account (via ETF) or left on their My Warriors Account as a credit. All transactions are fast, safe and secure.
- The seller fee is only 5%. Buyers pay a 15% fee for all tickets purchased.
- The floor for selling tickets on NBATickets.com is $5. There is no price ceiling
- A posted location may be sold in smaller increments. For example, a ticketholder is able to post a block of six seats, and a buyer would be able to purchase 1, 2, 3, or 4 seats (any increment not leaving a single seat).
Share Your Seats
The Warriors “Share Your Seats” ticket program allows season ticket holders to donate their tickets to the Warriors Foundation when they are unable to make it to a game. The Warriors will in turn donate the tickets to local non-profit organizations in the Bay Area. Tickets can be donated online through your “My Warriors Account” and must be donated 3 business days prior to the game which you are donating. You will receive a tax deduction letter for your records. For more information click here.
Additional Game Tickets
All Season Ticket Holders may purchase additional individual game tickets through the Warriors Executive Ticket Office. Tickets are based on availability and can either be mailed to you or left at “Will Call” if purchased less than seven working days prior to game date.
Click here to log into your "My Warriors Account" to purchase additional game tickets.
Annual Seat Upgrade Day
Renewing Season Ticket Holders are generally offered the opportunity to upgrade or change their seat location every summer. Upgrade Day appointment requests are taken at the time of your renewal. All upgrade opportunities are subject to availability.
A season-ticket holder will generally have an opportunity to purchase tickets to the Club’s home playoff games for the applicable season on terms to be established by the Warriors.
Behind The Scenes Game Night Opportunities
Warriors season ticket holders may have the opportunity to attend a variety of special game night events including: player chalk talks, kids Tip Off Crew, on court free throws and much more!
Warriors TipOff is designed to offer the most up-to-date information possible for each Warriors home game. Warriors TipOff includes information on pregame and halftime entertainment, as well as complete rosters, statistics, game notes on both teams and important information regarding Season Ticket Holder events/dates. Warriors Tip Off can be accessed on your smart phone through the Warriors App. In addition, the rosters of both teams are distributed Warriors representatives at the North, South and Main Plaza entrances, as well as all Courtside and Sideline Club concierge desks.
For a quicker way to receive upcoming information regarding Warrior, Arena and promotional events as a convenience to our Season Ticket Holders. Our e-mail service allows you to receive information faster than the conventional mail. If you have not submitted your e-mail address please contact your Account Services Executive at 1-888-GSW-HOOP (press 3).
Warriors Full Season Ticket Holders receive a 10% discount on regularly priced items at the Warriors Team Store. Offer does not apply to promotional or sale items. The Warriors Team Store at Oracle Arena (Plaza entrance) is open two-and-half hours before and during all home games.
As a Full Season Ticket Holder, you have the option to purchase parking at a discounted price for the entire season. Parking booklets and maps are mailed with your tickets and parking lots open two hours prior to tipoff.
Annual Season Ticket Holder Collectors Pin
These attractive pins make a great collectors item and have been part of our season ticket package for more than 15 seasons. Pins are a great way to identify yourself as a Season Ticket Holder (however, pins alone are not valid entry to the clubs or your seats without your ticket stub).
Every season ticket holder receives a hanging lanyard for each seat purchased. These custom ticket holders offer you the convenience of displaying your seat location(s), to the ushers as you move around Oracle Arena. Replacement lanyards are available at all concierge and ticket information tables inside Oracle Arena or by contacting your Account Service Representative.