Download Schedule To Outlook, iCal & Google Calendars
Take the Warriors with you and always know when and where they play!
iCalendar (.ics), is an open standard supported by an increasing number of calendar applications. For example, Apple's iCal (Mac), Microsoft Outlook 2007 (Windows) and later, Google Calendar, and Yahoo beta Calendar can all subscribe to an .ics calendar and receive updates automatically on a configurable basis.
Microsoft Outlook Calendar (Windows)
- Download the CSV
file by right clicking and selecting Save link/target as.
- Save the file to a location that you will remember.
- After downloading the file, open Outlook and follow these directions
for importing it into your calendar: Select the File > Open > Import...
- Select Import from another program or file and click
- Select Comma Separated Values (Windows) and click
- Find the desired CSV file (schedule.csv) and select Do
not import duplicate items and click Next.
- Select Calendar and click Next.
- The next window will have a title that says The following actions
will be performed: above an option to Import "schedule.csv"
into folder: Calendar.
- Check that box and and click on Import "schedule.csv" into folder:
- From there, click Map Custom Fields and drag needed
fields from the left window into the right window. It's fairly self-explanatory,
but the basic corresponding fields are below:
• START_DATE to Start Date
• START_TIME to Start Time
Select START_TIME for team's local time zone, or START_TIME_ET
for all ET
• SUBJECT to Subject
• DESCRIPTION to Description
• LOCATION to Location
• END_TIME to End Time
Select END_TIME for team's local time zone, or END_TIME_ET
for all ET time zone
• And if you'd like Outlook to place a reminder: REMINDER_ON_OFF to Reminder On/Off
- Click OK, then click Finish.
- A status window will appear that says Importing Appointments from
"warriors_schedule.csv" into Calendar.
Microsoft Outlook Calendar (Mac)
- Open up Outlook.
- Click to show calendar.
- Drag and drop CSV
file onto calendar grid.
- Mac users can download an iCal
file here (Right Click and Save Link As).