Every Fan Receives #DubNation Cheer Card; First 3,000 Fans To Check In On Facebook Receive #DubNation T-Shirts
The Golden State Warriors and Esurance announced today that the team will host the first-ever #DubNation Night on Wednesday, December 11 against the Dallas Mavericks. As a way to celebrate and connect with the best fans in the NBA through the power of social media, #DubNation Night will include:
- 3,000 #DubNation t-shirts for those who check in to 'Golden State Warriors Home Game' on Facebook
- 20,000 commemorative #DubNation Cheer Cards
- 1,000 #DubNation silicone bracelets awarded via in-arena Twitter contest
- Fan Tweets & Instagram photos on the scoreboard
- Warriors Mobile App Contest for #DubNation faithful watching at home
#DubNation Night is one of two social media themed promotional nights the Warriors will host this season, with Social Media Night taking place on February 20, 2014.
For complete details on #DubNation Night visit warriors.com/dubnation.
Direct-to-consumer insurance company Esurance, the official auto and multi-property insurance provider of the Warriors, is committed to utilizing online, mobile and social media tools to give customers access to manage their car insurance virtually anywhere, anytime. To learn more about the Esurance mobile app for all platforms, please visit https://www.esurance.com/mobile-app.