Warriors To Host Social Media Night Presented By Esurance February 2 Against The Phoenix Suns
Players To Wear Shooting Shirts With Personal Twitter Handle, First 10,000 Fans Receive Warriors Texting Gloves
The Golden State Warriors and Esurance announced today that the team’s Social Media Night will take place on Saturday, February 2 during their game against the Phoenix Suns. In addition to focusing on a wide variety of social media engagement for fans, Warriors players will be the first in the NBA to wear shooting shirts featuring their personal twitter handles, a limited quantity of which will be available for purchase at the Warriors Team Store.
With another step toward the team’s goal to be the most digitally advanced in the NBA, the first 10,000 fans at Oracle Arena on Saturday night will receive Warriors texting gloves, courtesy of Esurance, which they can use while participating in the evening’s wide variety of social media festivities.
Other fan engagement opportunities include:
- Fans at the arena who “check-in” to Golden State Warriors Home Game on Facebook will receive access to a special postgame Q&A with Warriors guard Jarrett Jack
- In-arena social scavenger hunts
- Fan tweets featured on the arena scoreboard
- Pogoseat mobile seat upgrade contest
- Virtual t-shirt toss conducted via the team’s mobile app
- #WarriorsGround Instagram photo challenge for fans at the arena and those watching from home
- Twitter trivia
- And many more prizes and giveaways throughout the evening
For complete details on Social Media Night, visit www.nba.com/warriors/socialnight. For more information on how to stay connected to the Warriors throughout the year, visit www.nba.com/warriors/connect.
Direct-to-consumer car insurance company Esurance, the official auto and multi-property insurance provider of the Golden State Warriors, is committed to utilizing online, mobile and social media tools to give customers access to manage their car insurance virtually anywhere, anytime. To learn more about the Esurance mobile app for all platforms, please visit https://www.esurance.com/mobile-app.