(Noah Graham/NBAE/Getty Images)
Warriors Honored with Highest Number of Awards at Annual NBA Meetings
Team Wins Six Awards for Sales and Marketing Efforts for 2016-17 Season
The Golden State Warriors won a league-high six awards at the 2017 NBA Sales and Marketing meetings this week, it was announced today. The Warriors, who currently own the best record in the NBA, received the most awards at the annual NBA league meetings, held in Orlando, Florida January 9-10, where all 30 teams were recognized for their sales and marketing efforts for the 2016-17 season.
The Warriors league-high six awards include the following:
- 10,000+ Full Season Tickets Award – The Warriors, after capping season ticket sales at 14,500 during the 2013-14 season and establishing a single-season franchise record, now have a Season Ticket Priority Wait List of over 34,000 members.
- 90%+ Full Season Renewal Award – The Warriors had over 99.5% in season ticket renewals, the fourth consecutive year the team has seen a renewal rate over 90%.
- 85%+ Service Representative Satisfaction Award – The Warriors were one of the top teams to receive 85% or higher in service representative satisfaction from their season ticket holders.
- Category Performance Award – The Warriors were one of the top teams with the most partners ranked in the top 25 industry categories.
- Account Performance Award – The Warriors were one of the top teams to sell the most six-figure accounts.
- Account Growth Award – The Warriors were one of the top teams in highest growth in number of new corporate partnerships for six-figure accounts.