Do you have what it takes to dance in front of the greatest fans in the NBA?
Now is the time. The Warriors Jr. Jam is looking for outgoing, fun and energetic dancers!
AUDITION INFO & SCHEDULE
Sunday, September 20, 2015
Warriors Practice Facility
1011 Broadway Street
11:00-12:00pm - Registration
12:00-12:30pm - Introduction/Warm-up
12:30-1:30pm - Learn Audition Routine
1:30-2:00pm - Routine Review
2:00-2:30pm - Run Routine In Groups
2:30-3:00 - Finalist Selection
3:00-3:30pm - Announce Finalists
9/22 @ 7:30-9:30pm
*Times may vary depending on the number of people auditioning
- Outgoing, fun and energetic kids ages 6-14 (must be 6 years old by October 15, 2015) escorted by parents or guardian only.
- Bring photo I.D. and wear dance attire (i.e. comfortable, age-appropriate clothing that is easy to dance in).
- Bring a headshot (Headshots do not need to be professional. Please note that they will not be returned.)
- Tennis shoes with non-marking soles are required. Knee pads are recommended.
- Please bring snacks and beverages to help sustain your body for the audition process.
- Parents are not permitted in the gym during the audition process.
- For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online registration is now closed. Auditions will be held Sunday, September 20th. Walk-ins are welcome on the day of the audition and are encouraged to bring with them a printed copy of their completed registration form.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.