"WARRIORS FAN NIGHT DESIGN CONTEST" (the "Contest")
(SUBJECT TO "OFFICIAL RULES")
1. Sponsor: Golden State Warriors, LLC, 1011 Broadway, Oakland, CA 94607 (“Sponsor”).
2. Contest Period: Contest begins at 9:00 a.m. (Pacific Daylight) on February 17, 2014 and ends at 5:00 p.m. (Pacific Daylight) on March 17, 2014 (the "Contest Period").
3. How to Participate: Any eligible individual (per the Official Rules) who (a) visits warriors.com/adobe (b) follows @Warriors on Twitter and (c) during the Contest Period designs a Warriors t-shirt independently or by using the free 30-day trial of Adobe “Creative Cloud” available on Warriors.com/adobe and posts a picture of the t-shirt they designed on Twitter or Instagram along with the hashtag #GSWFanNight will automatically be entered to win.
4. Winner Selection and Notification: On or before on March 18, 2014 Sponsor will select the top five (5) t-shirt design submissions and include them on Warriors.com and, on or before 9:00 a.m., March 19, 2014, contact the individuals who made such submissions (each, a “Potential Winner”). Selection of Potential Winners is subjective and left to the sole and absolute discretion of Sponsor. By providing an entry to the contest, all entrants acknowledge the contest is being decided by a subjective standard and agree to such subjective evaluation. All entrants further agree not to challenge said subjective determination of the Potential Winners or Grand Prize Winner, including, but not limited to filing litigation in any forum or venue concerning said contest. Each Potential Winner must provide by email, by 5:00 p.m. on the date of the Prize Notification (the “Deadline”), the Potential Winner’s full name and a mailing address. The mailing address must be a street address (no P.O. Boxes) within the Contest Area. If the Potential Winner does not respond to the Prize Notification by the Deadline, he/she will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries received for the original drawing (“Alternate Potential Winner”). Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of each Potential Winner. Sponsor reserves the right to send an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (collectively, the “Contest Documents”) to the Potential Winners via registered mail. In this event, the Potential Winners must sign and return the Contest Documents postmarked within five (5) days of the date of receipt of the Contest Documents, or prizes will be forfeited and an Alternate Potential Winner selected. Sponsor is not responsible for the failure, for any reason whatsoever, of a Potential Winner to timely respond to a Prize Notification or return the Contest Documents. The return of any Prize Notification or Contest Documents as undeliverable, the inability of Sponsor to contact Potential Winner or the failure of a Potential Winner to contact Sponsor in a timely manner will result in disqualification, and an Alternate Potential Winner will be selected.
On or before April 14, 2014, Sponsor will contact one (1) Potential Winner and notify him/her that they are the grand prize winner (the “Grand Prize Winner”).
Approximate Retail Value (ARV): $100 for each Potential Winner
- Four (4) Potential Winners and one (1) Grand Prize Winner will each receive two (2) tickets to the Warriors vs. Minnesota game on April 14, 2014.
- Grand Prize Winner’s t-Shirt design will be produced and distributed to all fans in attendance at the Warriors vs. Minnesota game on April 14, 2014.
6. Additional Conditions:
In the event of a dispute concerning the identity of a participant who enters using Twitter, the participant will be declared to be the registered account holder of the e-mail address of record for the account making use of Twitter at the time of entry, but only if that person meets all other eligibility criteria, otherwise the entry may be disqualified and any potential prize won will be forfeited in Sponsor’s sole discretion. A registered account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Potential winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that he/she is the registered account holder of the e-mail address associated with the potentially winning entry. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
7. Winner's List/Rules:
For a copy of the Official Rules visit http://www.nba.com/warriors/social-media-contest-rules or send a legal-size, self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “Warriors Fan Night Design Contest” Official Rules, c/o Golden State Warriors, LLC, 1011 Broadway, Oakland, CA 94607.
To find out who won, send a legal-size, self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “Warriors Fan Night Design Contest” Contest Winners, c/o Golden State Warriors, LLC, 1011 Broadway, Oakland, CA 94607. Requests must be received no later than three (3) months following the end of the Contest Period. Only one (1) request for either Official Rules or Contest Winners will be fulfilled for each separately mailed outer envelope.
© and ™ 2014, Golden State Warriors, LLC. All rights reserved.