Charitable Donation Requests
The Golden State Warriors are committed to providing assistance to charitable organizations primarily in the greater San Francisco Bay Area. Through the donation of tickets, autographed memorabilia, promotional items, player and talent appearances, and monetary contributions, the Warriors support hundreds of community organizations and individuals annually.
Due to the high volume of requests received, the Warriors require that all donation requests must meet the following criteria. If requesting a player, please include the type of interaction:
- Requests must be submitted by using the form below
- Requests must be sent at least 6-8 weeks prior to the event date
- Please include a brief description of the event including the date, location and name of the benefiting charity or organization
- Requests for all donations must include the organization's 501(c)(3) tax determination letter
- Donations are limited to one request per organization within a twelve-month period.
To officially make a donation request, please fill out the form below.
All donation requests are reviewed; organizations will receive an e-mailed response. Mailed in requests will not be accepted. To ensure reception and a response, please fill out the form below.