No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win/How To Play - Rules and Regulations:
- Pick up your "Flip The Chip" game chip at any Warriors 2011-12 home game.
- Before you start drinking, 'Flip' your game chip to determine who will be the designated sober driver for the evening. The designated sober driver is encouraged to keep the chip and register online for a chance to win a variety of Warriors prizes.
- Registration can also be obtained via mail-in entry. Write your name, address, age, phone number on a 3x5 note card and mail to:
Golden State Warriors
'Flip The Chip'
1011 Broadway, Oakland, CA 94607
- All mail-in entries must be postmarked by April 1, 2012.
- There is a maximum of one entry per person.
All entries become property of the Golden State Warriors, LLC and will not be acknowledged or returned. The Golden State Warriors, LLC is not responsible for inaccurate entry information or for lost, misdirected, late, postage due, incomplete, illegible or unintelligible entries, whether caused by participant or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this promotion, or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of entries. Mechanically reproduced entries are not permitted and will be deemed void. There is a maximum of one entry per person.
Promotion open to California residents, ages 21 or older participating within the Golden State Warriors, LLC 75 miles marketing territory. Employees, and immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) of employees, of the California’s Office of Traffic Safety, Golden State Warriors, LLC, the National Basketball Association and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, owners, employees and agents are not eligible to participate.