Win a Trip to Las Vegas and Meet Steve Kerr Official Rules
Win a Trip to Las Vegas ( the “Contest”)
(SUBJECT TO “OFFICIAL RULES”)
1. Sponsor: Golden State Warriors, LLC, 1011 Broadway, Oakland, CA 94607 (“Sponsor”).
2. Contest Period: Contest begins at 8:00 a.m. (Pacific Daylight) on June 18, 2014 and ends at 8:00 a.m. (Pacific Daylight) on July 9, 2014 (the "Contest Period").
3. How to Participate: Entrants must complete and submit an entry form on http://www.nba.com/warriors/contests/vegas/2014 (the “Website”), which entry form must include either an Instagram or Vine URL or a photograph submission for a single work of original material recreating a play from the Warriors 2013-2014 season. All video links or photographs submitted may be featured on warriors.com during and after the Contest Period. Limit one (1) entry per person.
4. Winner Selection and Notification: Three (3) Entrants that properly complete all necessary steps, will be chosen by Sponsor or its designee as a potential Prize winner (“Potential Winner”). Potential Winners will be selected by a panel of Golden State Warriors judges, with videos being judged on creativity, authenticity and originality. Potential Winners will be contacted by phone and/or email on or before 8:00 a.m. (Pacific Daylight) on July 9, 2014 (“Prize Notification”).
The Potential Winner must provide by email, within forty-eight hours (48) hours of the date of the Prize Notification (the “Deadline”), the Potential Winner’s full name and a mailing address. The mailing address must be a street address (no P.O. Boxes) within the Contest Area. If the Potential Winner does not respond to the Prize Notification by the Deadline, he/she will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries received for the original drawing (“Alternate Potential Winner”). Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of each Potential Winner. Sponsor reserves the right to send an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (collectively, the “Contest Documents”) to the Potential Winner via registered mail. In this event, the Potential Winner must sign and return the Contest Documents postmarked within five (5) days of the date of receipt of the Contest Documents, or prizes will be forfeited and an Alternate Potential Winner selected. Sponsor is not responsible for the failure, for any reason whatsoever, of Potential Winner to timely respond to a Prize Notification or return the Contest Documents. The return of any Prize Notification or Contest Documents as undeliverable, the inability of Sponsor to contact Potential Winner or the failure of Potential Winner to contact Sponsor in a timely manner will result in disqualification, and an Alternate Potential Winner will be selected, and Sponsor shall repeat the winner selection and notification procedures set for in this section until a qualified Prize Winner (each a “Prize Winner”) has been selected for each day of the Contest Period.
To be confirmed a Prize winner (“Prize Winner”), Potential Winner will be required to sign and return within ten (10) days of notification attempt by Sponsor, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release, including the Potential Winner’s full name and street address (no P.O. Boxes) within the Contest Area, or the Prize will be forfeited and an alternate Potential Winner may be selected by Sponsor (and in such case this process will be repeated).
One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive the following (collectively, the “Prize”):
· Roundtrip airfare for two (2) from Oakland, California to Las Vegas, Nevada, departing on Saturday, July 12 and returning on Sunday, July 13;
· One-night stay at a hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada;
· Lunch for two (2) with Warriors Head Coach Steve Kerr on July 13; and
· two (2) tickets to one (1) Golden State Warriors NBA Summer League game at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas, Nevada
Approximate Retail Value (ARV): $2000.00
One (1) first runner up will receive a basketball autographed by a Warriors player
Approximate Retail Value (ARV): $200.00
One (1) second runner up will receive a photograph autographed by a Warriors player
Approximate Retail Value (ARV): $100.00
6. Additional Conditions:
Sponsor reserves the right to verify eligibility of all Entrants. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Vine. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the e-mail account is registered on the date the entry is submitted,
but only if that person meets all other eligibility criteria, otherwise the entry may be disqualified and any potential prize won will be forfeited in Sponsor’s sole discretion. A registered account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Potential winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that he/she is the registered account holder of the e-mail address associated with the potentially winning entry. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
7. Winner's List/Rules:
For a copy of the Official Rules visit http://www.nba.com/warriors/social-media-contest-rules or send a legal-size, self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Win a Trip to Las Vegas Official Rules, c/o Golden State Warriors, LLC, 1011 Broadway, Oakland, CA 94607.
To find out who won, send a legal-size, self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Win a Trip to Las Vegas Contest Winners, c/o Golden State Warriors, LLC, 1011 Broadway, Oakland, CA 94607. Requests must be received no later than three (3) months following the end of the Contest Period. Only one (1) request for either Official Rules or Contest Winners will be fulfilled for each separately mailed outer envelope.
© and ™ 2014, Golden State Warriors, LLC and Esurance Insurance Services, Inc.. All rights reserved.