Warriors March Madness Contest (“Contest”)
(SEE “OFFICIAL RULES” FOR ADDITIONAL RULES AND RESTRICTIONS)
1. Sponsor: Golden State Warriors, LLC, 1011 Broadway, Oakland, CA 94607 (“Sponsor”).
2. Contest Period: Contest begins at 12:00 a.m. (Pacific Daylight) on March 17, 2014. All entries must be received by Thursday, March 20, 2014 at 8:00 a.m. (Pacific Daylight).
3. How to Participate: Visit www.warriors.com (the “Website”) and follow the instructions to access the application for the Contest (“Application”) through the Website. Once entrants have entered the Application, they must follow all instructions to complete and submit the entry form through the Application, including, providing their full name and email address, and choosing winners of each game of the 2014 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship. The Application’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this method of entry in the Contest. Only entries that are recorded on the Application’s servers will be considered for this method of entry.
4. Winner Selection and Notification One potential winner (“Potential Winner”) who finishes the Contest as the overall leader within the Sponsor’s official Application group will be announced by Sponsor on or after 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday, April 8, 2014. Potential Winners will be contacted by phone and/or email (“Prize Notification”).
Each Potential Winner must provide by email, within five (5) days of the date of the Prize Notification (the “Deadline”), the Potential Winner’s full name and a mailing address. The mailing address must be a street address (no P.O. Boxes) within the Contest Area. If the Potential Winner does not respond to the Prize Notification by the Deadline, he/she will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries received for the original drawing (“Alternate Potential Winner”). Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of each Prize Winner. Sponsor reserves the right to send an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (collectively, the “Contest Documents”) to the Potential Winner via registered mail. In this event, the Potential Winner must sign and return the Contest Documents postmarked within five (5) days of the date of receipt of the Contest Documents, or prizes will be forfeited and an Alternate Potential Winner selected. Sponsor is not responsible for the failure, for any reason whatsoever, of Potential Winner to timely respond to a Prize Notification or return the Contest Documents. The return of any Prize Notification or Contest Documents as undeliverable, the inability of Sponsor to contact Potential Winner or the failure of Potential Winner to contact Sponsor in a timely manner will result in disqualification, and an Alternate Potential Winner will be selected, and Sponsor shall repeat the winner selection and notification procedures set for in this section until a qualified Prize Winner (each a “Prize Winner”) has been selected.
5. Prizes: One (1) winner (“Winner”) will receive the following:
- (4) Tickets to a Golden State Warriors home game
- Opportunity to watch the Warriors pre-game shootaround from courtside seats
- Tournament bracket autographed by Warriors players
Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of all Prizes: $200
6. Additional Conditions: In the event of a dispute concerning the identity of a participant who enters using the Application, the participant will be declared to be the registered account holder of the e-mail address of record for the account making use of the Application at the time of entry, but only if that person meets all other eligibility criteria, otherwise the entry may be disqualified and any potential prize won will be forfeited in Sponsor’s sole discretion. A registered account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Potential winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that he/she is the registered account holder of the e-mail address associated with the potentially winning entry. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
7. Winner's List/Rules: Visit www.warriors.com for the grand prize winner. For a copy of the Official Rules visit http://www.nba.com/warriors/social-media-contest-rules
© and ™ 2014, Golden State Warriors, LLC. All rights reserved.