Stephen Curry Three-Point Jersey Contest (“Contest”)
(SEE “OFFICIAL RULES” FOR ADDITIONAL RULES AND RESTRICTIONS)
1. Sponsor: Golden State Warriors, LLC, 1011 Broadway, Oakland, CA 94607 (“Sponsor”).
2. Contest Period: Contest begins at 12:00 a.m. (Pacific Daylight) on February 14, 2013 and ends at 11:00 p.m. (Pacific Daylight) on Monday, February 18 ("Contest Period").
3. How to Participate: Visit www.warriors.com/allstar (the “Website”) and follow the instructions to access application for the Contest (“Application”) through the Website. Once entrants have entered the Application, they must follow all instructions to complete and submit the entry form through the Application, including, providing their full name, phone number and email address. The Application’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this method of entry in the Contest. Only entries that are recorded on the Application’s servers will be considered for this method of entry.
4. Winner Selection and Notification: One potential winner (“Potential Winner”) will be randomly selected and announced by Sponsor on or after 8:00 a.m. on Tuesday, February 19, 2013. Potential Winners will be contacted by phone and/or email (“Prize Notification”).
Potential Winner must provide by email, within five (5) days of the date of the Prize Notification (the “Deadline”), the Potential Winner’s full name and a mailing address. The mailing address must be a street address (no P.O. Boxes) within the Contest Area. If the Potential Winner does not respond to the Prize Notification by the Deadline, he/she will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries received for the original drawing (“Alternate Potential Winner”). Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of each Prize Winner. Sponsor reserves the right to send an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (collectively, the “Contest Documents”) to the Potential Winner via registered mail. In this event, the Potential Winner must sign and return the Contest Documents postmarked within five (5) days of the date of receipt of the Contest Documents, or prizes will be forfeited and an Alternate Potential Winner selected. Sponsor is not responsible for the failure, for any reason whatsoever, of Potential Winner to timely respond to a Prize Notification or return the Contest Documents. The return of any Prize Notification or Contest Documents as undeliverable, the inability of Sponsor to contact Potential Winner or the failure of Potential Winner to contact Sponsor in a timely manner will result in disqualification, and an Alternate Potential Winner will be selected, and Sponsor shall repeat the winner selection and notification procedures set for in this section until a qualified Prize Winner (each a “Prize Winner”) has been selected for each day of the Contest Period.
5. Prizes: One (1) winner (“Winner”) will receive the jersey worn and autographed by Stephen Curry during the 2013 Foot Locker Three-Point Contest at NBA All-Star Weekend.
Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of the Prize: $500.
6. Additional Conditions:
In the event of a dispute concerning the identity of a participant who enters using the Application, the participant will be declared to be the registered account holder of the e-mail address of record for the account making use of the Application at the time of entry, but only if that person meets all other eligibility criteria, otherwise the entry may be disqualified and any potential prize won will be forfeited in Sponsor’s sole discretion. A registered account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Potential winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that he/she is the registered account holder of the e-mail address associated with the potentially winning entry. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible. Any damage made to the Facebook platform will be the responsibility of the registered account holder of the e-mail address for the Facebook account submitted at the time of entry.
7. Winner's List/Rules:
Visit www.warriors.com for the grand prize winner. For a copy of the Official Rules visit http://www.nba.com/warriors/social-media-contest-rules
© and ™ 2013, Golden State Warriors, LLC. All rights reserved.