Download Schedule PDF
If you use Microsoft Outlook, you can import the entire 2012-13 Timberwolves schedule into your calendar in moments and sync to your handheld device! This download works with Palm, PocketPC, WinCE, or other handheld devices that are capable of synchronizing data with Microsoft Outlook. (Please note: this download cannot be imported to Palm Desktop PIM. It works with Microsoft Outlook only.)
Step OneDownload Timberwolves 2012-13 Schedule
(Right-click, choose "Save Target As..." or "Save Link As...")
Step TwoOpen Microsoft Outlook, then:
- Select "File" and choose "Import and Export..."
- Select "Import from another program or file" and click "Next"
- Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click "Next"
- Find the timberwolves_2012-13_schedule.csv file you just downloaded and select "Do not import duplicate items" and click "Next"
- Select Calendar and click "Next"
- Check the box and and click on "Import 'timberwolves_2012-13_schedule.csv' into folder: Calendar"
- If needed, click and drag needed fields from the left window into the right window. The basic corresponding fields are below:
- SUBJECT to Subject
- START_DATE to Start Date
- START_TIME to Start Time
- END_TIME to End Time
- LOCATION to Location
- If you'd like Outlook to place a reminder, REMINDER_ON_OFF to Reminder On/Off
- Click OK, then click "Finish"
Synchronize your palm or handheld device to your computer.
Mac and iCal usersFollow these simple steps:
1. Click Here to download the 2012-13 schedule.
2. That should automatically open up iCal, if not, go into your 'Downloads' folder and open it.
3. Click the dropdown menu and choose "New Calendar".
4. iCal will automatically input each game into the specified date, enjoy!