Download The Wolves Schedule
(*Mac, iCal and iPhone users continue down to the Mac section)
If you use Microsoft Outlook, you can import the entire 2013-14 Timberwolves schedule into your calendar in moments and sync to your handheld device! This download works with Palm, PocketPC, WinCE, or other handheld devices that are capable of synchronizing data with Microsoft Outlook. (Please note: this download cannot be imported to Palm Desktop PIM. It works with Microsoft Outlook only.)
Step OneRight-click here, choose "Save Target As..." or "Save Link As..." to Download Timberwolves 2013-14 Schedule
Step TwoOpen Microsoft Outlook, then:
- Select "File" and choose "Import and Export..."
- Select "Import from another program or file" and click "Next"
- Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click "Next"
- Find the schedule.csv file you just downloaded and select "Do not import duplicate items" and click "Next"
- Select Calendar and click "Next"
- Check the box and and click on "Import 'schedule.csv' into folder: Calendar"
- If needed, click and drag needed fields from the left window into the right window. The basic corresponding fields are below:
- SUBJECT to Subject
- START_DATE to Start Date
- START_TIME to Start Time
- END_TIME to End Time
- LOCATION to Location
- If you'd like Outlook to place a reminder, REMINDER_ON_OFF to Reminder On/Off
- Click OK, then click "Finish"
Synchronize your mobile device to your computer.
Mac and iCal usersFollow these simple steps:
1. Right-Click Here, select "Save Link As.."
2. Save the file to your desktop or preferred folder. Open iCal, click File > Import, choose the file you just saved and select New Calendar.
3. iCal will automatically input each game into the specified date, enjoy!
iPad and iPhone Users:*Note: To ensure successful result, please use the Safari browser to complete download.
1. Click Here
2. Select "Add All".
3. Select the location and calendars you prefer to add the Timberwolves Schedule to and click "New Calendar.."
4. Name the Calendar "Timberwolves Schedule 2013-14" and click "Done".