Wolves Introduce "Early Bird" Ticket Packages
The Timberwolves announced Wednesday the team is introducing "Early Bird" season ticket packages for the 2007-08 NBA season that start as low as $20 per seat for lower-level locations. In addition to the "Early Bird" ticket packages, the Timberwolves announced the team's season ticket prices for the 2007-08 NBA season, with most season ticket prices (14,504 seats) within Target Center remaining the same or decreasing in cost.
Building upon the success of last year's "Big Ticket" package ($21 lower-level seats), the Wolves have introduced the "Early Bird" ticket packages for a limited time. The "Early Bird" ticket packages, which feature $30 and $40 priced lower-level seats along with the $20 seats, are available now through the end of the Wolves' 2006-07 regular season (April 18).
"Based on the great success and response to last year's 'Big Ticket' package, we are providing fans with the opportunity to take advantage of these great priced lower-level season tickets through our 'Early Bird' ticket packages," said Timberwolves president Chris Wright. "We remain committed to providing our fans with affordable ticket prices, and remain committed to continually improving our fans' in-arena experience. The '6th fan' at Target Center plays such an important role to our success."
Details of the Timberwolves' 2007-08 ticket prices follow:
· The Timberwolves discounted season ticket prices for the 2007-08 campaign follow, with the single-game price in parentheses: $650 ($750), $525 ($600), $400 ($450), $275 ($300), $220 ($260), $175 ($200), $90 ($125), $75 ($100), $50 ($70), $40 ($50), $20 ($35), $9 ($20) and $10.
· The tickets purchased as part of a full-season package will be discounted at least $10 per seat from the single-game price, with most season tickets discounted more than $20 per seat. The exception is the Timberwolves' $10 seats.
· A total of 7,766 seats (41.6%) within Target Center will be reduced in priced for the 2007-08 NBA season. (Based on season ticket pricing.)
· Additionally, through the "Early Bird" ticket packages, another 5,341 seats will see a price reduction for purchases made before April 18. This offer brings the total to more than 12,000 seats (65.5%) that will be reduced in price for the 2007-08 NBA campaign.
· A total of 6,738 seats (36.1%) for 2007-08 will remain flat in pricing and will be priced the same as this year's (2006-07) tickets. (Based on season ticket pricing.) With the "Early Bird" offer, 1,652 of these 6,738 seats will be reduced in price.
· A total of 4,178 seats (22.4%) at Target Center will see increased pricing for next year. (Based on season ticket pricing.) However, 2,822 of these 4,178 seats will be reduced in price during the "Early Bird" ticket offer. (Otherwise a $5 increase per seat per game.)
· The prices of 1,182 seats will remain flat for current season ticket holders who renew by April 1 for seat locations in the $210 and $165 price ranges. (Otherwise a $10 increase per seat per game.)
· Through the "Early Bird" ticket package, 4,474 tickets are available in the lower level as season tickets ranging in price from $20-$40 per seat.
· As a special offer for fans purchasing a $75 lower-level season ticket, purchasers will also receive a Sun Country Airlines voucher for a free airline flight.
· All persons purchasing courtside tickets (Rows A-D) will receive a membership into the Lexus Courtside Club - an exclusive experience for courtside ticket holders. Benefits of the Lexus Courtside Club include: valet parking, private personal locker, complimentary buffet dinner and drinks pregame in the Lexus Lounge, a members-only area within NBA City Restaurant. A new additional benefit for Lexus Courtside Club members this season is a free flight and hotel accommodations to a Timberwolves road game in 2007-08.
· The Timberwolves DNP Courtside Seats will be priced at $1,550 per game for a season ticket and $1,700 for a single-game ticket.
· A full-season ticket package can be purchased for a low as $387. That is only $9 per game for an upper-level season ticket. Nearly 7,000 tickets available on a season-ticket basis in the upper level are priced at $10 per game or less.
· Various options will again be made available on a game-by-game basis through group sales and promotions at lower package prices such as the "Meal Deal" and "Hot Seats" programs.
· Half-season and other partial-season ticket packages will again be offered at a discounted rate over single-game ticket prices.
· The Timberwolves $10 single-game ticket price remains one of the lowest priced tickets among major league winter professional sports.
· The Timberwolves will play two preseason games plus 41 regular-season contests at Target Center.