Timberwolves & Lynx Fellowship Program
In December of 2016, the Minnesota Timberwolves & Lynx began accepting applications for the newly developed fellowship program available exclusively to female college graduates. The objective of the program is to help close the gender gap in the workplace and grow future leaders within our organization.
Follow along with the Fellowship Blog as the fellow will participate in eight, six-week business rotations within marketing, public relations, ticket sales, membership services, corporate partnership sales and more.FELLOWSHIP BLOG
JOINING THE PACK
OUR PURPOSE WHY WE EXIST
We strive to develop each and every employee within our organization. We encourage ideas, welcome suggestions and value opinions, as well as provide countless opportunities for employees to grow both personally and professionally. The Minnesota Timberwolves and Lynx partner with TeamWorkOnline to post and update all available job openings within the organization.
At this time the Minnesota Timberwolves and Minnesota Lynx do not have a traditional internship program. However, we do hire game-night Assistants, part-time Assistants, and full-time Associates who work with us for the length of a season. Assistants and Associates are paid minimum wage and typically work either office hours or game nights within a specific department.
- 1. We encourage all interested individuals to submit an application online for open positions.
2. The first round interview is typically a phone interview with Human Resources or the Hiring Manager.
3. The second round of interviews is typically a face-to-face or Skype interview with the Hiring Manager.
4. Final round of interviews includes meeting with the Hiring Manager, the Head of the Department as well as a meeting with the President.
* Please note that all applicants will be contacted if selected for an interview.