The Minnesota Timberwolves and the Boy Scouts of America would like to thank you for your participation in Boy and Cub Scouts by offering you a special ticket to see the Wolves this season! Along with this exclusive ticket offer, you will receive a special gift to be picked up at the game, and also have the opportunity to shoot a free throw on the court following the game.
Congratulations and keep up the good work!
- • Free scout ticket MUST be accompanied by a paid adult ticket
- • Free scout ticket will be placed next to paid adult ticket
Questions? See our FAQ section below or contact Wil Walters at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 612.673.8426
To redeem your certificate, complete the following steps:
- Click “Redeem Offer” under the game of your choice
- Enter the promo code that is listed on your certificate in the Offer Promotion Code space and click Submit. If you have multiple certificates that you would like to redeem together, please email email@example.com to have your tickets seated together.
- Your complimentary boy scout ticket is already selected for you. Please select the number of additional tickets you would like to purchase. You must purchase at least one additional ticket to redeem this offer.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Select Price Range to choose your price level or click the Find Tickets button to select the best available seats, click Continue. To change the quantity of tickets or another game, click Change Quantity or the back button on your web browser. If no seats are available for your first game choice, select a different game, or contact Wil Walters for possible alternative locations or options. All games are subject to availability.
- Your tickets for the game will now appear in your cart. To change your selection, click the Change button on the top. To delete this order from your cart and start over, click Delete. If you wish to proceed with your tickets, click Continue. Your tickets will be delivered digitally via Flash Seats.
- If you already have a Flash Seats account, click the I am an Existing User button and enter your account information. If you are a new user, you will be able to create an account now. A Flash Seats account is required for this redemption. With questions on Flash Seats, visit wolves.flashseats.com
- Enter a valid credit card. NOTE: Your credit card will not be charged during the transition. You will use this credit card for entry at the game.
- Once entered, click Process Order to finalize your redemption!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Where is the free boy scout ticket located? Can I get the free boy scout ticket next to my paid seats?
All free boy scout tickets will be of the same value of the paid tickets and will be located next to the paid seats.
I have two children that earned their certificate flyer. Do I need to purchase two tickets?
Yes, each free boy scout ticket must be accompanied separately by a paid adult ticket. If you have multiple certificates that you would like to redeem together, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to have your tickets seated together.
How does my child get the prized listed on the flyer?
There will be voucher tickets included with your game tickets that will be redeemable for items at the game. Please check each specific voucher for the redemption area in arena.
Can the certificate be combined with other ticket promotions and offers?
No, this offer is not able to be combined with any other ticket promotions, discounts, or offers or be used as a discount towards a larger ticket purchase. Certificate has no cash value.
Can I redeem my certificate at the Box Office on the day of the game?
Orders are not available at the box office windows on the day of the game. All orders for this program must be received at least one business day prior to the day of the game through the order form on the flyer, unless otherwise specified.
If I claimed my ticket in FlashSeats how can I find my tickets?
You can see your tickets by logging into your Flash Seats account at wolves.flashseats.com