AT&T and the Minnesota Timberwolves Ultimate Game Plan Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID OUTSIDE OF THE SEVENTY-FIVE MILE RADIUS OF THE TARGET CENTER IN MINNEAPOLIS, MN AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. The “AT&T/Minnesota Timberwolves Ultimate Game Plan” sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") begins at 12:00 AM CDT on March 11, 2014 and ends at 11:59 PM CDT on April 4, 2014 (the "Sweepstakes Period").
On April 5, 2014 a total of twelve (12) winners will be selected from all eligible entries. One (1) grand prize winner, one (1) first prize winner, and ten (10) second prize winners.
One (1) winner of one (1) grand prize will be awarded four (4) center court lower level tickets, limo ride for four (4) to and from the game (must be within the 7 county Twin Cities area and no more than 6 total hours drive time to and from the game), pre-game warm up access from the Timberwolves Bench and post-game press conference experience for the Minnesota Timberwolves vs. Houston Rockets on April 11th, 2014, and a Samsung Tablet. The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is $1,200.00.
One (1) winner of the first prize will be awarded the Ultimate Timberwolves Fan Prize Pack, which includes a signed jersey, his and her Timberwolves merchandise and a Basketball Lunch with a Timberwolves player. The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the First Prize is $350.00.
Ten (10) winners will each received one (1) Timberwolves player print. The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Second Prize is $25.00.
2. How to Enter: To enter for the offer, eligible individuals must visit participating AT&T Company Owned Stores and enter to win electronically in store. Fans can register between March 11th, 2014 and April 4th, 2014. When fans visit the AT&T enter to win page (at participating AT&T stores), they will have the chance to fill out an entry form to enter this contest.
VIA MAIL-IN: On a plain piece of 3” x 5” paper, sign your name and also hand print your complete name, address, phone number, birth date, email address (optional) and the words AT&T/Minnesota Timberwolves Ultimate Game Plan and mail it to: Minnesota Timberwolves, AT&T Ultimate Game Plan, 303 Peachtree Center Avenue, Suite 625, Atlanta, GA 30303 during the Sweepstakes Period and submit as directed prior to 4/4/14. Mail-in entries must be received prior to the end of the Sweepstakes Period and the Sponsors are not responsible for lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail. No other forms of entry are valid.
3. Eligibility. The Sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of the United States (excluding U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, and U.S. military bases outside the U.S.) within a 75 miles radius of the Target Center in Minneapolis, MN, who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Potential winners may be required to provide proof of legal U.S. residency if requested by Sponsors to determine eligibility and as a condition of prize award. Void in Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, U.S. Military installations in foreign countries, anywhere outside of the U.S. and where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Employees of AT&T, Minnesota Timberwolves, and the NBA, and its member teams, NBA Properties, Inc. and affiliated employees, along with their family members, and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and their advertising, Sweepstakes and production agencies are not eligible to enter (“Sweepstakes Entities”).
4. No Purchase Necessary. To enter the Sweepstakes, you must complete an online entry form at a participating Minnesota company owned AT&T store or the mail-in entry described above. All entries must be received by the end of the Sweepstakes Period. Proof of entry submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsors. Sponsors are not responsible for lost, misdirected, late, incomplete, illegible or unintelligible entries or for inaccurate entry information, whether caused by a participant or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes, or by any technical or human errors that may occur in the processing of entries. Incomplete, duplicate, mechanically reproduced or automated entries are not permitted and will be deemed void. Entries containing inappropriate material or language, including profanity, are disqualified. Only one (1) entry per person will be considered regardless of method of entry.
5. Additional Terms: The winners will be chosen at random and contacted by a Timberwolves staff member during the month of April 2014. Tickets will be distributed at the Target Center Will Call (600 1st Ave N, Minneapolis MN 55403) on the day of game (April 11, 2014). ALL TICKETS MUST BE PICKED UP AT WILL CALL. Tickets will not be mailed or distributed elsewhere. . If the potential winner cannot be reached directly during the 24 hour period in which he or she is called, the potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be selected if time permits, in Sponsors’ sole discretion, from among the remaining applicable eligible entries received. In addition, Sponsors reserve the right to select an alternate winner in the event that any potential winner fails to comply with these Official Rules. This offer is subject to all of the terms and conditions set forth on the tickets, including, without limitation, compliance with the Minnesota Timberwolves/NBA Fan Code of Conduct found at http://www.nba.com/timberwolves/fans/nba_fan_code_conduct.html. The approximate retail value of each ticket is $ 220.00. Any and all taxes of any kind, fees, insurance and other related costs incurred in conjunction with attending the games associated with the tickets, including, without limitation, costs for parking at the arena, are the sole responsibility of the recipient. Tickets cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed and are only valid for the games and seats for which they are issued. Tickets are not transferable or reproducible and may not be sold or auctioned. The value of prize is taxable to each winner as income. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued in the name of winner for the actual value of prize awarded if the aggregate value of prize awarded to and other compensation received by winner from Sponsors is $600 or greater for the calendar year. All federal, state and local taxes, and any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and/or use of prizes not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely the winner’s responsibility. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible if Sweepstakes cannot take place, or if any prize cannot be awarded due to delays, interruptions or failures due to acts of God, war, natural disasters, weather, acts or threats of terrorism, strikes, lockouts, labor disputes, work stoppages, fire, acts of government, or other events outside of the reasonable control of Sweepstakes Entities. If, for any reason Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sweepstakes Entities, which, in Sponsors’ sole determination, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsors reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend Sweepstakes or any part of the Sweepstakes.
6. Odds of Winning. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during Sweepstakes period.
7. Administration: By entering, entrant agrees to follow the official rules and hold harmless and indemnify AT&T, the Minnesota Timberwolves and the NBA, and its member teams, NBA Properties, Inc. and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officer, employees, and agents against liability, damages or causes of action (however names or described), with respect to or arising out of either (1) entrants participation; or (ii) the receipt or use of the prizes awarded in the promotion. AT&T, the Minnesota Timberwolves and the NBA expressly reserve the right to amend, suspend or terminate this Sweepstakes at any time without prior notice or consent. Administration of this Sweepstakes is at the sole discretion of AT&T, the Minnesota Timberwolves and the NBA. Any questions relating to eligibility, these Official Rules or any other questions concerning this Sweepstakes will be resolved at the sole discretion of AT&T, the Minnesota Timberwolves and the NBA and their decisions will be final and binding with respect thereto. No requests for exchanges, seat location, or cash equivalent for the tickets will be considered and no substitutions will be made. Entrants and winners must sign any required documents in connection with the Sweepstakes as determined by AT&T, the Minnesota Timberwolves and the NBA in their sole and absolute discretion. LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSORS, AND ADMINISTRATOR IF APPLICABLE, RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITED BY LAW. THE TEXAS COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS SHALL GOVERN THE SWEEPSTAKES. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THESE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THESE COURTS.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s consent for Sponsors and AT&T, and NBA Properties, Inc. and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officer, employees, and agents to record, film, videotape and photograph the winner (“Images”). These Images will be owned by the Sponsors. Sponsors and each of its designees shall have the right to use, re-use, reproduce, publish, display, exhibit, distribute edit, adapt, post, stream, copy and exploit such Images, and all elements embodied therein, including any names, likenesses, address, voice, conversation, biographical and prize information and any other attributes of winner, individually or with others, in whole or in part, in conjunction with other material, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, for the purpose of trade, advertising, promotion or on a winner’s list or any other lawful purpose, whatsoever, in perpetuity, throughout the world, without additional compensation, consideration, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law and the NBA expressly reserve the right t without prior notice or consent to use entrant’s name, likeness and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
9. Request for Names of Winners and Official Rules: All requests for a copy of the Official Rules and for the names of the winners must be made by April 30, 2014. Send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: AT&T Mobility LLC Attention: “AT&T/Minnesota Timberwolves Ultimate Game Plan Sweepstakes”, 2000 W. AT&T Center Dr 3H51D, Hoffman Estates, IL 60192.
10. Sponsor(s): This Sweepstakes is sponsored by A&T Mobility LLC. (“AT&T”), 1025 Lenox Park Blvd., NE, Atlanta, Georgia 30319 and Minnesota Timberwolves Basketball LLP, a Minnesota limited liability partnership, located at: 600 First Avenue North, Minneapolis, MN 55403.
11. Administrator: This Sweepstakes is administered by Minnesota Timberwolves Basketball LLP, a Minnesota limited liability partnership, located at: 600 First Avenue North, Minneapolis, MN 55403.
No purchase necessary. Open to legal Minnesota residents 18 years+ within a 75 miles radius of the Target Center. Ends 4/4/14. Void where prohib. Sponsors – AT&T Mobility LLC. & Minnesota Timberwolves Basketball LLP Official rules @ http://www.nba.com/timberwolves/partneroffers.